***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

JFK your guy, but you're not aware of his contribution with the Civil Rights Act??

:smh:

bruh, I shook my head in disgust. He needs to get that JFK tatt lasered out

I still like his album though. To me is has a HEAVY country influence

Last edited:
I'm not even gonna get into him looking like a fool, son been looking like a dork since jump.... My point is that this ***** is getting pub for EVERYTHING but the music.

these ****** are trying to turn rap into some weird al Yankovich ****.

Snoop, Quik, 3 stacks etc had blow outs and perms.....

Albeit, not bright pink :lol:. I can't stand Yachty.....but let's stop acting like eccentric **** ain't been happening in hip hop for the longest. The DogFather was rocking curls, with painted long nails at one point :lol:.

I'm not even gonna get into him looking like a fool, son been looking like a dork since jump.... My point is that this ***** is getting pub for EVERYTHING but the music.

these ****** are trying to turn rap into some weird al Yankovich ****.

He ain't tryna turn rap into **** man kriss kross was hip hop when they were wearing their damn clothes backwards :lol:

Besides idk what about him is really Hip-Hop but I digress

Snoop, Quik, 3 stacks etc had blow outs and perms.....

Albeit, not bright pink :lol:. I can't stand Yachty.....but let's stop acting like eccentric **** ain't been happening in hip hop for the longest. The DogFather was rocking curls, with painted long nails at one point :lol:.

i'm with you the blowout in itself isn't the problem it's him being a dweeb that's the Problem

Snoop, 3 Stacks, Quik... Hell even Max B rocked the look and your talkin seemingly some of the coolest ****** to ever be in rap.

To This guy......... :smh:

Snoop dropped Doggystle.
Quik has classic music.

This dude ruined Bad & Boujee

Edit. He isn't the same dude but still.

Last edited:
He ain't tryna turn rap into **** man kriss kross was hip hop when they were wearing their damn clothes backwards :lol:

Besides idk what about him is really Hip-Hop but I digress

Ya'll are not gonna keep trying to Finesse this ***** into the pop category, He's on rap blogs, he gets booked for rap shows, he raps on rap beats, he's in rap conversations, when people announce him it's going to be as a rapper. I would love to exile this ***** to the lands of one direction & not have to see him or any of his fans cross my eyes again, However Pop stations ain't adopting this ***** so he's stuck in this lane taking looks away from actual rappers.

Ya'll are not gonna keep trying to Finesse this ***** into the pop category, He's on rap blogs, he gets booked for rap shows, he raps on rap beats, he's in rap conversations, when people announce him it's going to be as a rapper. I would love to exile this ***** to the lands of one direction & not have to see him or any of his fans cross my eyes again, However Pop stations ain't adopting this ***** so he's stuck in this lane taking looks away from actual rappers.

*shrugs*

There's plenty of actual rappers out here. I don't own a single lil boat record but he doesn't bother me. Just like D4L, and JKwon, and even Dem franchise boys to a degree.

It's not like anyone is forcing you to listen to lil boat :lol: let him live and do his thing

This element has always been there in Hip-hop though. Always.

NEVER in hiphop were you gonna have the same publications & networks intertwine Kris Kross and say they were the hottest artist in the game. You weren't gonna find anyone saying MC hammer was the future of rap music, There was a CLEAR distinction between the talented & the frauds. We are entering a time where the talented are in the minority

Rap is really revenge of the nerds

09MS-LILYACHTY1-WEB-master1050.jpg

NEVER in hiphop were you gonna have the same publications & networks intertwine Kris Kross and say they were the hottest artist in the game. You weren't gonna find anyone saying MC hammer was the future of rap music, There was a CLEAR distinction between the talented & the frauds. We are entering a time where the talented are in the minority

Rap is really revenge of the nerds

You wrong fam

If they were doing the hottest MC's list back then for that particular year, Kriss Kross would have an argument and probably would have made the list

Same for MC hammer

They were some of the hottest "MCs in the game" at those particular points. Man Young Joc had ben affleck on 106 joc'n :lol:

It's always been there. The internet age just kind of glamorizes it and gives it a bit more life.

Talent isn't in the minority. There are PLENTY of dope rap acts out there. PLENTY. That's your fault if you can't navigate and find them. Hot **** will always be played on the radio.

*shrugs*

There's plenty of actual rappers out here. I don't own a single lil boat record but he doesn't bother me. Just like D4L, and JKwon, and even Dem franchise boys to a degree.

It's not like anyone is forcing you to listen to lil boat :lol: let him live and do his thing

I have not heard a singular record of Yachty outside of Broccoli & that Minnesota BS, outside of NT & some random blogs i follow son doesn't cross me. Hell it's not even him specifically it's what he represents as a whole that i have a problem with. when acts like him are being promoted over people with talent it bothers me, it waters down rap as a whole and it's making it harder and harder for artist who are actually trying to make good music to get their stuff out because for every J cole, there's twenty trash ****** blasting links to trash.

just the search of finding new music is difficult because it has become acceptable to be pure trash.

Put some respeck on Young Rich and Dangerous. Kriss kross dropped a good album when they were older

I'm sure they did.

They legit were before my time.

But I've never heard anyone mention them as great or even good rappers, but I know that at one point they had hella juice as mc's even though they weren't considered great or elite rappers

It's pretty much the same now.

**** outta here with that "leave them alone" **** 
laugh.gif

Ya lil ****** so soft.

Being able to call **** trash is what hip hop is about. When did we get to this "leave everyone alone" BS. 

I have not heard a singular record of Yachty outside of Broccoli & that Minnesota BS, outside of NT & some random blogs i follow son doesn't cross me. Hell it's not even him specifically it's what he represents as a whole that i have a problem with. when acts like him are being promoted over people with talent it bothers me, it waters down rap as a whole and it's making it harder and harder for artist who are actually trying to make good music to get their stuff out because for every J cole, there's twenty trash ****** blasting links to trash.

just the search of finding new music is difficult because it has become acceptable to be pure trash.

Again this ain't no new phenomenon :lol: it's always been that way. Music is made for the casual listener. They want easily digestable, lullaby Melodies and catchy simple hooks

This has always been there in hiphop. It may however be a bit more prenounced now with Hip-hop becoming more popular

Back
Top Bottom