***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

and he got KILLED for "anti-semitism" 

This world we live in is bugged the **** out 
laugh.gif

You know I came in this game independent right?
Tidal, my own label, same difference.
Brothas is skeptical when it's they own ****,
You bought 9 iPhones and Steve jobs is still Rich,
Phil knight worth trillions you still bought those kicks,
Spotify is 9 billion they ain't say **** :smokin

jeezy didn't name a project trap god/lord/father etc

Wop was probably high and him and Ferg got into a twitter beef over the trap lord thing. He ran into rocky and rocky came and told him he was a big fan etc. He cut him off asking where the dude that u be with that was talking that **** (ferg) trynna throw hands I guess.

ggarvinxx3 ggarvinxx3

You think if 50 named his album "Trap Lord" Gucci would've said something ? Ferg not on **** you don't get points for trying to bully him.

You think if 50 named his album "Trap Lord" Gucci would've said something ? Ferg not on **** you don't get points for trying to bully him.
If the knicks were good they could win a ring... see how that works.

I need someone to air yee out. She always throwing dirty laundry out, plies or Vado need to do a her on her. She already said she ate the butt before, ol nasty cute self.

If the knicks were good they could win a ring... see how that works.

I need someone to air yee out. She always throwing dirty laundry out, plies or Vado need to do a her on her. She already said she ate the butt before, ol nasty cute self.

Stall me out with all the Knicks stuff. They've been way better compared to earlier in the season.

Absolutely

I don't agree. Something as trivial as naming a mixtape something wouldn't have made Gucci say something to a dude who loves beef and is also unstable like 50. I feel that **** annoyed Gucci cause he felt Ferg young *** should put some respect on his name and shouldn't even think about naming it that. Someone established and miserable like 50 nah

I don't agree. Something as trivial as naming a mixtape something wouldn't have made Gucci say something to a dude who loves beef and is also unstable like 50. I feel that **** annoyed Gucci cause he felt Ferg young *** should put some respect on his name and shouldn't even think about naming it that. Someone established and miserable like 50 nah
I would agree but the ***** went full ****** and dissed everybody. Hell he dissed tip and his wife over a misunderstanding. But then again u just speculating, him and 50 are cool he probably would've made a phone call who knows.

Of course he would, 50 might win in a hand to hand altercation but Gucci is the type who never gave a **** and was down for anything

:lol: at that gif

Loved the way he put Yee on blast

Well, Gucci just gained a new fan. That was an awesome interview.

Back
Top Bottom