***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

The Gucci interview 
roll.gif

My favorite part from that classic Twitter meltdown 
Tell drake he a true male groupie I don't need u u 2 much a, sissy stop tryin b me. Chec dat ***** instagram. True groupie

— Gucci Mane (@gucci1017)
It's even truer three years later 
laugh.gif

I find it funny how these ****** gotta move around with these jewish handlers behind them at all times.

This **** gotta change soon. 

To keep it a buck anyone making music off record deals technically have a Jewish handler, but ya'll right about these old Jewish ****** moving behind these dudes like that. The **** did Tod Moscowitz need to be there for, atleast he wasn't finishing sentences like Lyor was doing for thug. **** was just weird.

To keep it a buck anyone making music off record deals technically have a Jewish handler
Which is why these ****** gotta go. Them ****** don't give a **** about our culture. This industry is simply a stock market for them. The **** does that greasy meatface *** ***** know about Chief Keef or what he comes from? The **** does Todd Moscowitz know about Gucci? It's sad ****** HAVE to deal with the devil in order to monetize their gifts. And the only reason is because they rigged the game from the jump and made it so that you HAVE to walk through their doors if you wanna make it big. Same with Sports.

It's time for a corporate takeover. We need our own EVERYTHING.

Which is why these ****** gotta go. Them ****** don't give a **** about our culture. This industry is simply a stock market for them. The **** does that greasy meatface *** ***** know about Chief Keef or what he comes from? The **** does Todd Moscowitz know about Gucci? It's sad ****** HAVE to deal with the devil in order to monetize their gifts. And the only reason is because they rigged the game from the jump and made it so that you HAVE to walk through their doors if you wanna make it big. Same with Sports.

It's time for a corporate takeover. We need our own EVERYTHING.

There's a certain black rapper out there trying to do just that. From streaming companies, to sports agencies, to a major record labels. He wants other to follow in his footsteps but his peers would rather be bought out by Apple.

Last edited:
There's a certain black rapper out there trying to do just that. From streaming companies, to sports agencies, to a major record labels. He wants other to follow in his footsteps but his peers would rather be bought out by Apple.

Good point, but at the same time people will call him a sellout for making money with white people & not investing every dollar he had into his businesses. It's like nowadays ****** can't see the bigger picture, we look for a reason to discredit everyone & the second we find one flaw in they're system suddenly that person is a sellout.

I remember the backlash on here about how dare these artist ask for payment... meanwhile since then several artist have publicly stated that Tidal is offering larger sums for their streaming, hell many rappers have forgone signing to record labels at all because of partnerships with tidal/ Roc nation.

Jay got his flaws but i'll be damned if someone gonna tell me he hasn't done his best to empower himself and those around him, Same with Ye

Hell Dame said the exact same **** and tried to hold these guys PUBLICALLY accountable but nah, he's apparently washed bitter and broke because he doesn't want to do business with people he feels are stealing from the culture.

Russell was on Tax talkin about the lack of representation of black execs in Hollywood, Hell he went as far as to start a platform like rush cards, had a setback, admitted to it publicly explained it and people still look down on it.

Dame Dash been practically saying the same thing for years and somehow a lot of people laugh it off/ignore it because he's washed. My my my :lol:

I respect him for trying but until everybody else buys in he's fighting a losing battle. I can't fathom how if you're a black artist with any sense of pride whatsoever...why you would **** w/ Apple or Spotify over Tidal.

On the flip side...he's a mere fish amongst sharks when it comes to the tech industry. Which is why we also need OUR Apples, Facebooks, Google's, etc. 

I know it's coming...I just hope I'm around to see it. 

You know I came in this game independent right?
Tidal, my own label, same difference.
Brothas is skeptical when it's they own ****,
You bought 9 iPhones and Steve jobs is still Rich,
Phil knight worth trillions you still bought those kicks,
Spotify is 9 billion they ain't say **** :smokin

Last edited:
I find it funny how these ****** gotta move around with these jewish handlers behind them at all times.

This **** gotta change soon. 

In this day and age the jewish handlers are just as important as the artist themselves. The market for musicians is so saturated these days. You will need experts to get you/keep you in front of the right audience.

In this day and age the jewish handlers are just as important as the artist themselves. The market for musicians is so saturated these days. You will need experts to get you/keep you in front of the right audience.
And again...the only thing that makes these people "experts" is that they created and run the ******* system. You have to deal with them out of necessity...not because of their expertise. 

Lupe was just ranting on Twitter 2 days ago about the ****** up **** Lyor Cohen and Craig Kallman had did and said to him over the years, it was crazy 
mean.gif

_'s been preaching for years about these labels but everybody got that "that won't be me" mindset and end up getting finessed the same way, then they wanna say **** a label after the fact.

I realistically don't see much changing anytime soon tho. Too many _'s out there thirsty for a quick bag, even though the bag comes attached with an astronomical interest rate.

Back
Top Bottom