***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

There's no hate, there's just no point in discussing something with someone who has no reasoning when faced with Facts. Dude is trying to Argue that Somehow 21/yachty are as hot as Kendrick lamar because he thinks they're hotter on social media & hears his friends play it more (two factors which cannot be measured). but if you look at anything tangible in any category they aren't close AT ALL.

Social media is absolutely a help to artist but nobody should be considered hottest in rap if the general public doesn't know who the **** you are. that trio of ****** is JUST getting to a point where people not in a certain niche know who they are. Homie continuously comes into these threads challenging facts and numbers with his friends aux cord plays and Spinrilla numbers.

1'000'000 spins on a mixtape app & a million singles sold are Completely different plateaus, having a meme online does not equal the same exposure of your music career as performing at the ****** grammy's. do you see these outlandish comparisons homie is throwing out here.
So basically this comes down to the hottest in rap = who older white people (or people beyond the "niche" of the culture i.e. people who generally don't pay attention to hip hop) know?

You're saying people paying attention to hip hop ages 10-30 are unaware of Uzi, Yachty, 21, Kodak, YG etc.? Because if not then you're saying that the hottest is determined by how much exposure and popularity you have outside of that bubble...leaving 10-30 year olds who don't pay attention to hip hop...and if that's the case then Pitbull, Flo Rida, G-Eazy, Eminem, DJ Carnage/whatever EDM DJ is doing rapper collabs this month etc. all are owed spots.

Which is it?

How are 
Homie continuously comes into these threads challenging facts and numbers with his friends aux cord plays and Spinrilla numbers.
Y8V8mxf.jpg

You just proved my point. 
laugh.gif

Numbers are numbers.

8 Million Apple Music or Spotify streams are no less or more valuable than Spinrilla or MyMixtapez streams and that's the whole concept of "me and my friends aux cords". It's not specifically about me and my friends but as a whole this generation consumes music through aux cords when they're in cars were not listening to the radio waiting through 4 pop goofy songs and 8 commercials for one song we wanna hear. We don't have to do that. You did that but that was 10-15 years ago sir. 
laugh.gif

We are not watching the Grammys. We're going to see the performance on Twitter, watch it for < 60 seconds just like we'd watch a meme. They are reaching the same amount of people and staying on the consumer's mind for the same general amount of time. Who gives a **** about award shows and late night talk shows. As a whole this is how my generation consumes music. 

But of course you'd know more about that wouldn't you 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Hitting a lick for 50k tho

My dawg YG was hitting licks out here back in 08 with the homies but never that much tho

Hitting a lick for 50k tho

My dawg YG was hitting licks out here back in 08 with the homies but never that much tho
These local dudes I know hit a 200k+ lick back in like 09/10. I was 20 back then I was amazed like 200k.

You are bugging fam. Straight up

I've got a tough time thinking anyone who actually listens  to Gucci will think he's wack. 

Edit: 
laugh.gif
 at dude calling Yee out for being a thot

Last edited:
Gucci aired out yee

Gucci is tolerable. I don't check for his music because I thought he was trash early on. He's a volume shooter.

Last edited:
swear to god yee is so damn annoying. 

petty as personal questions. 

shout outs to Wop tho...the change is dope man. 

gonna miss the old wop music tho. 

edit

after listen to "the return of EA santa"

Guwop got a dope as album. 

Last edited:
And damn, so yg was really bout that?

Ohhhh yes :lol:

There's fake industry thugs but he's real life about that ****. Like everything he wrapped about in MKL was real af

Me and mustard went to the same HS and he put a few of us on to YG, but no one took him all that serious because he really was just a "jerkin" party rapper when he first started.

This was in like 07 08 and at the time this was what he was known for, hitting licks just like that with the pushaz.

I remember they packed out my teammate at his goin away party right before he went to jail for home invasion I think. And this was before toot it and boot it got a label push so this was awhile ago.

Maybe I should've asked my guy Angel to specify what he meant by trash.

Typically speaking, people equate being trash/wack to being lyrically underwhelming. From that standard, and that one alone, it's tough for me to believe anyone who actually listens  to Gucci will find him wack.

But as always, to each. 

Last edited:
Maybe I should've asked my guy Angel to specify what he meant by trash.

Typically speaking, people equate being trash/wack to being lyrically underwhelming. From that standard, and that one alone, it's tough for me to believe anyone who actually listens to Gucci will find him wack.

But as always, to each. 
That's the thing, people listen to a song on the radio and make their minds up about a artist like that. Even yatchy, uzi, designer, I had to dig thru the catalog first before I said ok this dude trash. That's why the turn happens alot with me, 21 and Kodak didn't appeal to me at 1st, after listening to their best projects I had a change of heart. But yeah, if u think gucci can't rap listen to the gucctiggy tape, only 4 2 minute tracks of him just rapping. Those jeezy vs gucci rapping debates used to get heated round my way [emoji]128544[/emoji]

I love seeing how healthy Gucci is. Got his **** together. I thought for sure he was gonna die. It's dope as hell to see him in the right space.

I love him calling out Angela Yee wack ***. **** her.

that asap Rocky story :lol:
They gotta squash that tho, I wouldn't mind a Ferguson and wop track.

I hope these dumb ****** out here take some notes from Gucci. 

Maturity is a beautiful thing. Don't be that guy at 35 doing what you did at 25. That's not a good look.

Back
Top Bottom