***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Breakfast Club with 2 good interviews. Gucci and Lox are both gonna be classics.

My man Styles is straight hilarious, but they kept it 100 with all the Ls they took.
That fight when he said he got washed, :lol: my man said he had no chance. Kiss had me dying saying all you heard was styles grunting and moaning, once he got washed.

I love how Styles and Sheek can argue at every interview and it's all love. If the Lox ever broke up I'd lose faith in everything.:lol:

Yee was lying like a ************. You could tell by her body language and the change of her voice. Gucci kept that **** all the way funky

Ya'll want to believe stuff. Gucci has been known to lie and embellish the truth. How was she supposed to act in the situation?

Ya'll want to believe stuff. Gucci has been known to lie and embellish the truth. How was she supposed to act in the situation?

own up to it when she was first called on it and just say she's a grown woman and can do whatever she wants with her ***** and that was a decade ago

gucci would have been on hush mouth or agreed and moved on and it wouldn't have gone viral

when you try to lie about something is when it keeps getting bigger...now she has to acknowledge that old radio show clip :lol:

gucci even denied smashing he just said she hit him up...are we gonna believe angela yee from 8-10 years ago was too good to hit up gucci mane like he was peddling mixtapes in the mall :lol:

but gucci is kinda wild for bringing that up out of nowhere lol like bra said i thought he was boutta be like just kidding lol

Last edited:
Whether it's true or not, it gets people wanting to watch the interview . . . Which works in both their favor

I listened to the old lip service too interview. Shorty was begging for the D. But of course it's her job to take conversations to that level so who knows how serious she was

Yee been getting hinted at for being a lil thot for a while. She hangs around all birds it's impossible for her to never have her bird moments.

Yee been getting hinted at for being a lil thot for a while. She hangs around all birds it's impossible for her to never have her bird moments.
This bird I smashed posted a pic hanging with her a couple weeks ago
laugh.gif

jeezy didn't name a project trap god/lord/father etc

Wop was probably high and him and Ferg got into a twitter beef over the trap lord thing. He ran into rocky and rocky came and told him he was a big fan etc. He cut him off asking where the dude that u be with that was talking that **** (ferg) trynna throw hands I guess.

@ggarvinXX3

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom