***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

this video was posted yesterday there was a total of 3 responses, the ENTIRE video is detailing how blacks have been ushered into this position, the struggles we face now, and legit discourse on strategies we need to help eachother out of this situation and ideologies we need to dissolve in America. Yet it got three views and overshadowed by **** jokes.

NOW when there's a celeb face attached to the problem and a chance to slander & get on your moral high horse it's 3 pages of discourse about the black community? A lot of ya'll ****** in here just in it for the riff raff and to flap your gums not to discuss real solutions so in essence you in the same seat rocky in.

When a man who studies this for a living, is educated on a multitude of different social injustices going down in the black community, and can eloquently speak on it the thread ignores it, a young rapper gives his uninformed opinion and suddenly everyone is willing to picket. we gotta stop seeking the circus and stick to things that will create progress :smh:

A couple things. Just to play devils advocate.

1. There's a thread created yesterday where this video is posted. It has 7 pages on mobile:

http://niketalk.com/t/651465/nail-m...-community-needs-plus-much-more#post_26209206

2. Umar has been BC recently, Rocky hasn't. Rocky said something stupid...ppl wanted to give him a chance to explain himself. And he hasn't been on BC in a long time.

3. You have a good point overall. I just don't think the lack of responses in this thread apply to what you said this time.

Last edited:

this video was posted yesterday there was a total of 3 responses, the ENTIRE video is detailing how blacks have been ushered into this position, the struggles we face now, and legit discourse on strategies we need to help eachother out of this situation and ideologies we need to dissolve in America. Yet it got three views and overshadowed by **** jokes.

NOW when there's a celeb face attached to the problem and a chance to slander & get on your moral high horse it's 3 pages of discourse about the black community? A lot of ya'll ****** in here just in it for the riff raff and to flap your gums not to discuss real solutions so in essence you in the same seat rocky in.

When a man who studies this for a living, is educated on a multitude of different social injustices going down in the black community, and can eloquently speak on it the thread ignores it, a young rapper gives his uninformed opinion and suddenly everyone is willing to picket. we gotta stop seeking the circus and stick to things that will create progress :smh:

Dude was been suppose to build a school.

He has some good points but he definitely not the answer.

And look how ****** turn that into a gay debate not even a few pages in.

Not even going to that point. Just debunking the myth that Umar's interview was glossed over.

It wasn't. It was important enough to have its very own thread outside of Breakfast club. People watched it. It's discussed amongst multiple message boards.

Not even going to that point. Just debunking the myth that Umar's interview was glossed over.

It wasn't. It was important enough to have its very own thread outside of Breakfast club. People watched it. It's discussed amongst multiple message boards.

appreciate the link, i was just talking about this thread in general but glad to see it's atleast being discussed.

@kingfoamnyc hopefully the Knicks start cooking we could link up over some games & **** :lol:

Last edited:
Rocky sounded confused that whole 40 mins. He just ain't up on game. Speaking on **** like that is not his lane at all.

That's why I didn't even post in there. Dudes always tryna distract from whats important.

And Umar checked one of these agenda pushing/I wanna distract folks at one of his lectures.

Last edited:
Rocky sounded confused that whole 40 mins. He just ain't up on game. Speaking on **** like that is not his lane at all.
That's why I didn't even post in there. Dudes always tryna distract from whats important.

And Umar checked one of these agenda pushing/I wanna distract folks at one of his lectures.
Damn he calmly ethered this ***** and made her look foolish because she couldn't keep her emotions in check.

Nothing gotta burn more than a room full of people laughing at you. 
laugh.gif

Damn he calmly ethered this ***** and made her look foolish because she couldn't keep her emotions in check.

Nothing gotta burn more than a room full of people laughing at you. :lol:
Wanted the camera man to zoom in on her. I know she was red as hell.

Nah, people are just afraid to stand on their own views and opinions.

It's much easier to cosign what someone else said, switch a few words around, and act as if they are your own.

If you don't know what you're talking about just don't say anything, Rocky's a clown he should've just kept his mouth closed.

Dr. Umar diced shorty up calm as hell.

If you don't know what you're talking about just don't say anything, Rocky's a clown he should've just kept his mouth closed.

Dr. Umar diced shorty up calm as hell.

Exactly.

***** out here willingly comparing himself to Bill Cosby and saying dude is innocent along with spouting his ignorant views on race, yet you got gumps in here still defending him. :lol:

Exactly.

***** out here willingly comparing himself to Bill Cosby and saying dude is innocent along with spouting his ignorant views on race, yet you got gumps in here still defending him. :lol:

Dudes will do anything to try and pretend to be the smartest guy in the room or "thinking for themselves" as it's been put.

Rocky was talking in circles confused as hell. I almost hope the reporter recorded the interview, I can bet he almost said exactly what they said he did. Just don't talk about it and move on.

He for sure said and meant what he said during the first interview.

Instead of backpedaling, he should've stood by what he said, or just not have addressed it at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom