***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Yes, please share. She seem like that pretty faced girl that's crazy as ****. Like real crazy.

He said she was real cool. Real sociable and personable. On the crazy side a Lil....but not too wild. Type of girl to mess exclusively with the dudes that seemed like they were going places. Pass around between them.

The one thing I remember is dude saying shorty left her baby father to take care of her kid....while she picked up and left to go baller chasing in ATL :lol:. Said dude was sick.

She don't sound like a Baltimore chick at all though.

She really doesn't. I can tell she's been in the A for a lil while...and its rubbed off on her.

Last edited:
Baltimore girls not playing no games. Kevin Hart's girl is from there and she has a cousin I believe from there messing with an athelete :lol:

Last edited:
Damn b more chicks know how to get to the $$
They be hustlin or They CNA's acting like they real nurses :lol: ..

One of my old broads on the same ****, she down Miami now trying catch a ***** wit some type of fame/ money ...shorty body got amazing, I need to hit that one more time next time she come home

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Or she got a hair shop in Bmore

Maybe it's not her but I swore I read something that she was from or bad a shop in Bmore

I was actually feeling some of Waka's stuff where he was trying to be "lyrical". Can't remember exactly which tape it was, but it had more sample-driven production that I thought he sounded good over. Been awhile since I've really listened to his stuff though

After ferrari boyz flocka only fmgood for concerts. Smosm 1 and 2, lfj 1 and the 1st album use to have me turnt all the way

He said she was real cool. Real sociable and personable. On the crazy side a Lil....but not too wild. Type of girl to mess exclusively with the dudes that seemed like they were going places. Pass around between them.

The one thing I remember is dude saying shorty left her baby father to take care of her kid....while she picked up and left to go baller chasing in ATL :lol:. Said dude was sick.
She really doesn't. I can tell she's been in the A for a lil while...and its rubbed off on her.

Smh :smh: These chicks are all the same. :smh:

Props to Waka for owning up and admitting he has influence and doesn't feel right making the same type of music anymore. Can't co-sign the rest of the dumb **** tho.

Last edited:
Glad someone realizes it's not "just music". That mess programs impressionable minds. That boy Waka is making me proud year after year.

I don't like mushrooms on my pizza but I'd eat scottie beam's whole entire butthole

13551557_794563133976696_1716105413_n.jpg

13731297_1082269635175003_732710830_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom