***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Hallo i am a new member here,, live in the Netherlands. Hope to see more of your posts. I ll also keep you guys updated..

Greetings from Holland
Welcome.
pimp.gif

Greetings from New York, NY.

Last edited:
Jimmy on somethin in this interview, Swae couldn't really get a word out. I think the lil homies got talent but they might need an ego check in order to keep it goin

Last edited:
Listened to the first minute of that interview and immediately turned it off. Pure ignorance oozing from that video. the days of highly paid c o o n s are coming to an end. These clowns need to get timberland up.

Last edited:
Sremmlife. :pimp:

Didn't **** with them at all when No Flex Zone came out, thought it was Kidz Bop trap music but then No Type dropped and I heard the rest of their work.

I got love for them boys man, they promote positivity in their music and how they move.

They also make some of the best party records/hooks in the game, if you ain't never threw a girl around to Throw Sum Mo then we can't relate.

Y'all out here attacking the wrong ones.

Sremmlife. :pimp:

Didn't **** with them at all when No Flex Zone came out, thought it was Kidz Bop trap music but then No Type dropped and I heard the rest of their work.

I got love for them boys man, they promote positivity in their music and how they move.

They also make some of the best party records/hooks in the game, if you ain't never threw a girl around to Throw Sum Mo then we can't relate.

Pretty much all this. They are two young brothers out here having fun.

But nah....there's no place for young dudes to have fun in hip hop anymore according the grumpy old dudes of NT :lol:. We need serious hallway or political raps 24/7 :lol:

Sremmlife.
pimp.gif

I guess braggin about what brands you wearing and bedding every chick you can find constitutes promoting positivity huh? Why yall so deadset on protecting this dumpster juice? All I see are 2 lost clowns.

Last edited:
These _s ignorant as hell

Jimmy definitely just started getting yambs

Tap dancing crazy

Dey having fun doe

Last edited:
Last edited:
View media item 1877143

I guess braggin about what brands you wearing and bedding every chick you can find constitutes promoting positivity huh? Why yall so deadset on protecting this dumpster juice? All I see are 2 lost clowns.

Rapping about getting fly and enjoying the greatness that is the female anatomy > rapping about the prison industrial complex and hood tales that they never lived.

Judging by your screen name, you 30+ years old, the hell you so worried about two young brothers who have made something of their lives and make party music?

Go be a guidance counselor if you care so much.

You supposed to be a grown man but calling young ****** ***** on the internet because you don't like them personally, look at you.

I mean it's funny as hell but these dudes are straight up ignant. :lol: :smh:

This is like some sitcom ****.

Yee feeling his fur :rofl:

Idek what dudes tripping for. Ain't like Breakfast club is out there asking them political questions. They are literally asking them about their party life....and they are responding accordingly.

I was dying when dude was talking bout taking Yee back to the hotel room....and they asked if Yee would spend the night.

Dude was like nah....the rules don't change :lol:

They really do look like they're having fun and living life. I can't purposely seek out their **** though :lol: they're 21-22 but sound 13

They really do look like they're having fun and living life. I can't purposely seek out their **** though :lol: they're 21-22 but sound 13
They alot older than that

Swae is 28 but Jimmy said he's 20 something :lol: he's gotta be between 25-29

Back
Top Bottom