***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Quavo and Swae both have that solo potential but idk if I'd want to see either of their groups break up for a full solo career.

Swae and Jimmy have great chemistry together, as evidenced in that westwood freestyle.

Migos also flow very well with eachother. As a group they both work great but I don't think either group could survive if Quavo or Swae goes for a solo career. I think the way they're doing it now is good. Quavo and Swae do features on their own pretty often but the group is still the priority.

Last edited:
If Fetty Wap can do his thing Quavo can definitely do good solo. He way better than Fetty.

Quavo can kill it just doing hooks for other people. He can do the trap stuff and female records.

I can't remember quavo ever having the best verse on a migo track. I think he'd have a decent solo career but I prefer him in the group. He doesn't have the rapping skills the other two have but he provides great balance. He's like draymond green to takeoff/ offset being steph and Klay

Takeoff is more like Harrison Barnes

Quavo is gonna drop them ****** one day

Offset will survive because he can actually rap

Takeoff gonna buy a barbershop or something and fall back

Takeoff is more like Harrison Barnes

Quavo is gonna drop them ****** one day

Offset will survive because he can actually rap

Takeoff gonna buy a barbershop or something and fall back

You must have Offsett and Takeoff mixed up :lol:.

Takeoff one of the best technical rappers in the game. Lacks content. But he's the creator of the flow. He was the one holding it down while offset was booked when they blew up.

Takeoff>>>>>

Can't tell me that boy can't spit

^Nobody you posted in them videos can spit, but I do respect the Migos for creating a lane, only to have everybody
bite it up. I blame the fans for allowing their sound to be abused and not speaking out.

I can't really see Rae Sremm or Migos really just breaking up like that. Both groups made up of blood family and Migos close as hell with each other and wanna get money together. Not like these _'s just homies that decided to link up

With that said I do think they'll both eventually drop solo projects outside of their respective groups, Quavo just dropped like 3-4 solo tracks. Tbh tho I wouldn't be surprised if a Quavo solo tape still had Offset and Takeoff all over it :lol:

Last edited:
Quavo verse on "Bars" alone make him the best out the group, it's not even close and he can surely survive without them, I mean all the main recent tracks from other artist that came out they sure ain't ask for no feature from no other migos besides Quavo, that says a lot.

Last edited:
Quavo verse on "Bars" alone make him the best out the group, it's not even close and he can surely survive without them, I mean all the main recent tracks from other artist that came out they sure ain't ask for no feature from no other migos besides Quavo, that says a lot.

He the hook God....with the star power.

But Takeoff's verse on "key to the streets" >>>

Takeoff the best migo
His verse on we ready >
Quavo would have the better solo career tho

Takeoff slander 
mean.gif

All 3 make more or less equal contributions to the group imo. They all compliment eachother well and nobody is really lagging behind another imo.

Sidenote: Good to see them getting back on par with YRN/NL2 quality. They've been dropping heat lately.

Last edited:
Them Rae Sremmurd dudes went from being homeless in Tueplo, MS to one of them writing a huge hit for Beyoncé.. How y'all expect them to act

Back
Top Bottom