***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

First time watching an interview with them, and man Jimmy is wild as hell
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mess with SremmLife heavy. Seen them perform a couple times and you gotta take them for face value. Excellent party music. Can't hate their hustle at all.

I will be buying their album next week to support them.

In my early 20s (30 as of today) I was wild and living life to the fullest, btw I'm still wild but only on the weekends. These guys doing the same thing. Let them live.

I mess with SremmLife heavy. Seen them perform a couple times and you gotta take them for face value. Excellent party music. Can't hate their hustle at all.

I will be buying their album next week to support them.

In my early 20s (30 as of today) I was wild and living life to the fullest, btw I'm still wild but only on the weekends. These guys doing the same thing. Let them live.

happy birthday

i **** with these guys...i saw them perform and they were good. just some young boys having fun

"black is bae" :lol:

Last edited:
This ____ Jimmy is three turnt up :lol:

Got Swae just sitting there giving up on doing damage control after a while.

I swear NT has to have one of the top 5 largest "I hate everything" *** ___ populations on the internet.

Rae Sremmurd got my eternal respect for putting this out immediately after Ebro accused them of not writing their own bars.

This was HARD from the first second down to the last and the chemistry between them was great.

When I heard No Flex Zone, at first I thought that **** was trash. No Type made me curious to check out their debut album Sremmlife

One of the best albums to come out that year either imo. Blew my expectations out of the water. 

It's a simple party album but it filled that role to perfection. You can play that front to back at a party

Last edited:
went ahead and checked for tish after that interview 

if i didn't know any better , i would've thought subway art was lauren . erie how much their tones match 

Rae Sremmurd got my eternal respect for putting this out immediately after Ebro accused them of not writing their own bars.
This was HARD from the first second down to the last and the chemistry between them was great.

When I heard No Flex Zone, at first I thought that **** was trash. No Type made me curious to check out their debut album Sremmlife
One of the best albums to come out that year either imo. Blew my expectations out of the water. 
It's a simple party album but it filled that role to perfection. You can play that front to back at a party

Sonically I could tell these boys had talent and over time they would sharpen their skills. Swae Lee seems like he is the biggest talent of the two though.

Sremmlife Appreciation :pimp:

Glad some older cats in here appreciate what these young dudes bring to the table.

Party music has always existed (and needed) in rap.

You don't have to be serious allllll the damn time

Sonically I could tell these boys had talent and over time they would sharpen their skills. Swae Lee seems like he is the biggest talent of the two though.

Swae Lee has the potential to go solo and make something. They are great together but Swae is much more musically inclined.

Quavo need to go solo too but thats another story.

Swae Lee has the potential to go solo and make something. They are great together but Swae is much more musically inclined.

Quavo need to go solo too but thats another story.

Pretty much this.

Swae and Quavo both have the "it" factor and have been giving out some the best hooks/verses recently.

Swae Lee on Nightcrawler > *.

Freaks come out at night.......

My older brother been saying Swae Lee got the potential...and been carrying his brother since No Flex Zone :lol:.

My bro was saying Slim Jimmy be so turnt b/c he too sees the inevitable. Swae Lee going solo....and branching off.

Might as well live it up when you can :lol:.

I can't remember quavo ever having the best verse on a migo track. I think he'd have a decent solo career but I prefer him in the group. He doesn't have the rapping skills the other two have but he provides great balance. He's like draymond green to takeoff/ offset being steph and Klay

Back
Top Bottom