***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Pretty much. He looked like a clown back peddling and trynna clean up something he clearly said. I'd respect him more if he stood on his words, I don't agree with it and wouldn't **** wit him but it's his opinion. Him trynna clean it up let's me know what kinda dude he is. When he gets around them he will talk that **** again.

Son really talking about being the "The first black man to model Dior" as if that's some groundbreaking accomplishment.

These new fashion ****** are the worst generation to come along in a long time. 

Woulda been respectable if they came to him naturally and he wasn't pandering/tap dancing for the fashion industry from day 1.

A black face of Dior doesn't even matter if it's a dude like him, he doesn't even fully understand his own blackness.

Only a small % of people even engage in the high fashion world, blacks been making these houses money for years directly and indirectly.

Word to Vetements selling a $600 T-shirt with Snoop's face on it to 1% Europeans and celebrities.

Pretty much. He looked like a clown back peddling and trynna clean up something he clearly said. I'd respect him more if he stood on his words, I don't agree with it and wouldn't **** wit him but it's his opinion. Him trynna clean it up let's me know what kinda dude he is. When he gets around them he will talk that **** again.

I feel what you sayin.

I could care less about what ASAP, or any rapper for that matter, has to say on situations like this.

Only thing I had an issue with is the fact he switched up his stance on Breakfast Club.

What he said in that old *** article was the real.

He's made similar type of statements. This one just had more traction. He seems to relish in his ignorance. If it's not right in his face and doesn't affect him, it doesn't occur.

He's doing good, so that's all he cares about.

His parents failed. It ain't like he's 18 either.

Rocky sounded confused that whole 40 mins. He just ain't up on game. Speaking on **** like that is not his lane at all.
That's why I didn't even post in there. Dudes always tryna distract from whats important.

And Umar checked one of these agenda pushing/I wanna distract folks at one of his lectures.
This was an excellent exchange. I try to see things from both perspectives, but that woman was using emotion to argue instead of logic. IMO that's why she couldn't disprove his statements. Too bad she's a lesbian tho.

Last edited:
Woulda been respectable if they came to him naturally and he wasn't pandering/tap dancing for the fashion industry from day 1.

A black face of Dior doesn't even matter if it's a dude like him, he doesn't even fully understand his own blackness.

Only a small % of people even engage in the high fashion world, blacks been making these houses money for years directly and indirectly.

Word to Vetements selling a $600 T-shirt with Snoop's face on it to 1% Europeans and celebrities.

VLONE tees $250 like who's buying that ? :lol: not no ****** in the jects

VLONE tees $250 like who's buying that ? :lol: not no ****** in the jects

I can at least respect that because, if he out here shucking and jiving for them, he should be making money off of them too.

White kids in Soho/London/Paris/LA going to buy at that price point even though it's ridiculous because they buying into the "lifestyle" being sold, no matter if the clothes are trash or not.

I can at least respect that because, if he out here shucking and jiving for them, he should be making money off of them too.

White kids in Soho/London/Paris/LA going to buy at that price point even though it's ridiculous because they buying into the "lifestyle" being sold, no matter if the clothes are trash or not.

Most definitely

Rocky was talking in circles confused as hell. I almost hope the reporter recorded the interview, I can bet he almost said exactly what they said he did. Just don't talk about it and move on.
i believe he said all that . gotta remember he admittedly does acid . i honestly think he's so lost in his own world of fashion and culture and lifestyle , he really just doesn't get it 

this

Had to turn that Flock interview off at him talking bout a slave was a working man & you can't get mad at Europeans for enslaving anybody. These dudes are legit special ed

Last edited:
Don't want to hear Waka rap unless it's old and with Gucci, don't want to hear Waka talk ever. His ***** is one bad ***** though, oh my damn. I love that broad.

Back
Top Bottom