***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Now you just sound like a emotional female. :lol:

I don't look for rappers to say anything. But if they do and they sound dumb I'm gonna call it out. Just like you sounding like a clown.

Clearly, you do look to rappers to speak up.

You're whining because ASAP didnt say what you wanted him to say.

But you're your own man though, huh?

I'm an emotional female, yet you're the one hurt cause ASAP aint speak up like you wanted him to.

He probably younger than you, and you lookin to him for guidance :smh:

Last edited:
My man, Tiger was pulling that **** the worst.

***** said "I'm not black, I'm "Cablinasian".

laugh.gif

why are you posting this in a thread about interviews
All that, dude disappointed the hell out of me. Sounds like a uninformed 8th grader

the funny part about this all is that is essentially what he said when first asked about it at Oxford, i think he just had a little trouble conveying it clear. He knows that he isn't all the way informed on issues facing the black public and yes he can give small tidbits of commentary, but what good is him speaking going to do about the problem at large if he himself isn't too well versed in the matter. I don't get the sense that he simply doesn't care at all (which is what i got from thugs comments at the awards) but he doesn't really seem to have answers to further benefit the conversation & if your aware of this i can't be too upset about his comments.

He told ****** this & they blasted him, he goes up there and tries to clear it up they blasted him again.

Exactly. Some of these dudes think that cuz they got a little bit money, they smash white girls, white people smile in their face that racism is dead. _'s like that always get their wake-up call though. Ask Bill Cosby and Tiger Woods.

My man, Tiger was pulling that **** the worst.

***** said "I'm not black, I'm "Cablinasian".

full

They found out he was cheating on his white wife, now he's a ****** again.

Oh man I remember that mess :lol:

Lmaooo why would be mad at a fool I'm literally laughing ....but "you mad " is the typical BAN response

You mad bro, and its obvious.

You're talking about an avi that doesn't have anything to do with the discussion.

Typical BAN who can't articulate in a public forum.

Last edited:
why are people mad at this guy's opinion....all you can do is disagree....folk acting like this guy is speaking on anything besides his views.

Now you just sound like a emotional female. :lol:

I don't look for rappers to say anything. But if they do and they sound dumb I'm gonna call it out. Just like you sounding like a clown.

Clearly, you do look to rappers to speak up.

You're whining because ASAP didnt say what you wanted him to say.

But you're your own man though, huh?

I'm an emotional female, yet you're the one hurt cause ASAP aint speak up like you wanted him to.

He probably younger than you, and you lookin to him for guidance :smh:

You sound crazy. :lol: I laughed at his comments just like I laughed at you. I don't want Rocky speak up. I don't even listen to dudes music.

Like I said, these type of topics are not for dudes like you and him cuz ya'll sound dumb.

I see both sides and I think there's two different arguments taking place here. I understand what dude is saying and I agree with him on the premise that these are dudes that make a living off of selling poison so why expect them to take a position on social issues. If you're going to demand that these guys be socially responsible off the record...how come ya'll aren't demanding it through their music?

It's incredibly contradictory to sell prison culture and then turn around and be socially conscious. And it's not many ****** taking the Pac approach by mixing the medicine in w/ the candy. Rap is in full ****** mode right now. I aint heard none wack *** tattooed face, WSHH featured section, "I shot 10 ****** and robbed 5 *******" dudes ya'll listen to shoot ONE cop in none of those records. I ain't heard them address no social issues. Start holding these ****** accountable across the board.

All of this.

The funny thing is, the same numskulls who bash ASAP Rocky turn the other cheek in REAL LIFE. So many people run to "social media" and hide behind a veil. Those same cowards let white people get away with plenty of nonsense, and are hush mouthed.

People aren't in the field, only willing to talk about it on social media. Those are the real cowards.

You sound crazy. :lol: I laughed at his comments just like I laughed at you. I don't want Rocky speak up. I don't even listen to dudes music.

Like I said, these type of topics are not for dudes like you and him cuz ya'll sound dumb.

These type of topics clearly aren't for you as well, as you still have not once provided anything other than "you sound stupid"

In which case, it's clear you have no argument, and are just here to co-sign what the majority say.

Soft.

You mad bro, and its obvious.

You're talking about an avi that doesn't have anything to do with the discussion.

Typical BAN who can't articulate himself in a public forum.
Are you slow ?? The topic at hand is about race and you have a racist Avy ....are you a moron ? I mean I'd assume so judging by your comments in this thread

Last edited:
The funny thing is, the same numskulls who bash ASAP Rocky turn the other cheek in REAL LIFE. So many people run to "social media" and hide behind a veil. Those same cowards let white people get away with plenty of nonsense, and are hush mouthed.

People aren't in the field, only willing to talk about it on social media. Those are the real cowards.

Surprised Future wasn't mentioned in your post :lol:

But you're right.

These recent pages make it abundantly clear.

Are you slow ?? The topic at hand is about race and you have a racist Avy ....are you a moron ? I mean I'd assume so judging by your comments in this thread

You still mad, huh?

My avi not once had anything to do with this discussion.

You're reaching.

Oh, and HTTR.

But you'll sprint back in here, if the topic were ignorance? Haul tail then.

Bruh, what are you even talking about? :lol:

Breakfast Club is basically black TMZ besides the rare occasion when they have serious minds on there.

All I'm saying is with the people that populate this thread, a deep convo especially one about race is better served for some of the threads in general.

Which you can find plenty of posts by me, try again fella.

These type of topics clearly aren't for you as well, as you still have not once provided anything other than "you sound stupid"

In which case, it's clear you have no argument, and are just here to co-sign what the majority say.

Soft.

It's no reason to provide an argument with dude like you. It goes no where.

The hell yall talkin about "spewing dumb **** to youths".....yall listen to lyrics to these cats songs? Do you listen to rap at all?

I hear far worse on rap tracks that they broadcast all over media outlets

When somebody says this, clearly you don't know what the **** you talking bout. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom