***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I won't flex and say I got laid. His oldest daughter was a few years older than me and I'd literally just graduated high school. I was 18 and My game wasn't where it needed to be to shoot my shot with a celebrity's daughter on the one night stand steeze. :lol:

-Ye shrug

Hopefully, you'll run into them again and redeem yourself :lol:

piercestruggleface.0_standard_352.0_medium.gif

Gotta refer to you as Blinky Blink now

I won't flex and say I got laid. His oldest daughter was a few years older than me and I'd literally just graduated high school. I was 18 and My game wasn't where it needed to be to shoot my shot with a celebrity's daughter on the one night stand steeze. :lol:

-Ye shrug

:lol:

So ya'll watched the whole thing, bad acting and everything?

PSA: In a situation like that whipping it out never fails. I'm like 1million-0 when it comes to not talking and just pulling my **** out. I ain't got no game b, but I can show u better than I can sit and tell u. (Show her not Magic33 Magic33 )

Last edited:
:lol:

So ya'll watched the whole thing, bad acting and everything?

Yeah man. The intro clips with the terrible beats, the booty shaking, the "you all want to be in my rap video" lines, all that. :lol:

I own up to my L though. Definitely should've at least tried something.

I would have said you should have at least went for the one who suggested it, but your boy was smashing her. At least you kept it a buck.

Way to man up to the L tho, u learn from those. I know everybody in here done took a Lil or some Ls and u look back like damn I should've smashed.

Way to man up to the L tho, u learn from those. I know everybody in here done took a Lil or some Ls and u look back like damn I should've smashed.

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with the L

but the scene of a bunch of people watching pron like an actual movie on a big screen is something out of a movie. That's the funniest part to me.

Recliner theater seats and all that, fam. :lol:

I'm just watching this KS interview and laughing thinking back to night. :lol:

It's 1 in particular that stand out the most. I had one of the baddest joints in school calling me bestie and was coming thru/going over her crib. She knew I had a girl at another school and actually knew her thru some friends. She had a bf and I knew dude since 6th grade but he kept getting caught cheating etc and tho I knew him I don't consider that ***** a friend or nothing, just daps and keep it moving. He used to come over her crib while I was there, had no problems with us hanging and ****. 1 day she told me she dumped him crying etc, we chilling and I'm like ride with me to my sister crib real quick and she said she needed to change I'm like cool. I'm expecting her to go in the bathroom, nah she just snatched her shirt off right in front of me, bra and all and at that moment I knew I could smash. She ain't do it fast or try to hide it, she did it in a way where she made sure I could see, slow as hell and gave this devilish smirk looked like it's here if u want it. I'm talking cold blooded she was fa sho a 9 1/2. I was 17 in the 12th grade, my Lil ***** *** got a boner and all and just flipped the nextel out and started acting like I had to make a call. That was the most awkward ride ever after that. She lost respect for me Cuz it was never the same.

Last edited:
It's 1 in particular that stand out the most. I had one of the baddest joints in school calling me bestie and was coming thru/going over her crib. She knew I had a girl at another school and actually knew her thru some friends. She had a bf and I knew dude since 6th grade but he kept getting caught cheating etc and tho I knew him I don't consider that ***** a friend or nothing, just daps and keep it moving. He used to come over her crib while I was there, had no problems with us hanging and ****. 1 day she told me she dumped him crying etc, we chilling and I'm like ride with me to my sister crib real quick and she said she needed to change I'm like cool. I'm expecting her to go in the bathroom, nah she just snatched her shirt off right in front of me, bra and all and at that moment I knew I could smash. She ain't do it fast or try to hide it, she did it in a way where she made sure I could see, slow as hell and gave this devilish smirk looked like it's here if u want it. I'm talking cold blooded she was fa sho a 9 1/2. I was 17 in the 12th grade, my Lil ***** *** got a boner and all and just flipped the nextel out and started acting like I had to make a call. That was the most awkward ride ever after that. She lost respect for me Cuz it was never the same.

I like the direction of this thread. Learning experiences :pimp:

Nah this would bother me till this day.

It don't get no easier than this lol.

Damn son. 
mean.gif

I've missed my fair share of layups (
tired.gif
) but it doesn't get easier than this.

I know that **** eats at you to this day too. 

Live and learn. 

laugh.gif
 @ blinkin's story.

Back
Top Bottom