***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Vlad the Feds.

Funny he went from Blend Mixtape DJ to Ross punching bag to bizarro WSHH esque internet presence.

laugh.gif

missing the subtle hints is the worst for me

its one thing for shorty to be blatant about throwing the box at you,

but when you think about it later and realize all the signs she put out you really do be like 
Man......

My first summer in DC I worked at a hotel restaurant on k Street I'm Downtown..I was a freshman goin on soph in college... There was a bad *** chick from the country Macedonia that worked there as well.. It was her first time in the US.. I could tell she liked me..one day she asked if I wanted to go swimming I'm like cool..I happened to lose my cell phone a day or 2 before that..so I'm on way to the pool and she Calls my grandparents house telling me plans got changed..I went back home salty and got on fb she messaged me saying she was sorry and asked if I wanted to come over her spot..so I go to her crib it was in Columbia heights but I had no clue how to get there so I was lost for like 45 minutes looking for her building I eventually find it knocked on her door and she comes to the door in this tight *** white dress in my mind I'm like hell yea.. She takes me to the deck at her apt complex (for my DC folks she stayed at the woodner) and were out there talking for about 20 minutes shes like let's go in side and watch a movie.. We get back to her spot and she start watching the movie..while laying on her bed. She scoots over to me and says "We can do anything you want" while giving me this super seductive look...I froze up...I'm like oh yea and didn't do anything..we layed on the bed side by side just watching the movie then eventually I get the balls to make a move and her roomates walk-in jts a guy and a girl...fast forward a whole bunch if international folk walk in the room and there like let's go outside... Next thing I know my sucka *** is playing basketball with some dudes from Russia...the girl just looked at me with disgust...from there on out she spinned me every time I tried ask her to hang with me
Bruh....I felt your pain. 

My first summer in DC I worked at a hotel restaurant on k Street I'm Downtown..I was a freshman goin on soph in college... There was a bad *** chick from the country Macedonia that worked there as well.. It was her first time in the US.. I could tell she liked me..one day she asked if I wanted to go swimming I'm like cool..I happened to lose my cell phone a day or 2 before that..so I'm on way to the pool and she Calls my grandparents house telling me plans got changed..I went back home salty and got on fb she messaged me saying she was sorry and asked if I wanted to come over her spot..so I go to her crib it was in Columbia heights but I had no clue how to get there so I was lost for like 45 minutes looking for her building I eventually find it knocked on her door and she comes to the door in this tight *** white dress in my mind I'm like hell yea.. She takes me to the deck at her apt complex (for my DC folks she stayed at the woodner) and were out there talking for about 20 minutes shes like let's go in side and watch a movie.. We get back to her spot and she start watching the movie..while laying on her bed. She scoots over to me and says "We can do anything you want" while giving me this super seductive look...I froze up...I'm like oh yea and didn't do anything..we layed on the bed side by side just watching the movie then eventually I get the balls to make a move and her roomates walk-in jts a guy and a girl...fast forward a whole bunch if international folk walk in the room and there like let's go outside... Next thing I know my sucka *** is playing basketball with some dudes from Russia...the girl just looked at me with disgust...from there on out she spinned me every time I tried ask her to hang with me

e7745d2f9bb00afdc1ec2a79e0b2359e.jpg

Seems like I'm fumbling coochie every week. Don't know what it is think I feel I'm old and a sucka now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom