***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

1. You know what to do.

We're gonna need those pics to assess how big of an L this was.

2. You ever tried hitting her back up once y'all was grown? On some "how you been" type ****.
Can't eem do it. I'm 99.9% sure somebody on here knows her from a thread wayyyyyy back when. And we both got kids now so we chopped it up about that once or twice but it's dead. We both got whole families, I'm 27 now that was a decade ago. One of those long living Ls. That L has caused many Ws tho Cuz anytime something like that happened since it went down.

I kinda missed a layup at 13. :lol:

I was staying at one of my boys house for the weekend and we went over to his neighbors house to chill. She had 2 of her friends there. So it's me and my homie and 3 girls in the basement watching videos and ****. So one of 'em really caught my eye and I started talking to her she was frontin. Lil bit later I started joking and playing with her, she loosed up. Next thing I know she on my lap grinding while that B2K song playing, the one with Diddy(I'll never forget it). She was putting that work, girl had *** for her age. First time getting twerked on, **** was wild. My joint was HARD. I was pre-cumming like a MFer. I wanted to take her in that lil back room but the girls parents was upstairs and I wasn't moving around with condoms back then. :smh:

giphy.gif
On point. 
laugh.gif

Another good one is when Klay Thompson forgoed a easy layup to take a 3 pointer which he klanked something serious in this years Finals. 

Naaaah Will :lol:

You just walked out the crib? While she standing there bucket naked? Must've been straight silence in that car.
Nah, she had just took her shirt and bra off and was slowly putting another bra and shirt on. I just flipped my phone out and started looking thru the contacts. So much **** was going thru my head like, if I make a move is she gonna snitch since she knew my girl and I knew her dude/ex. Idk I was over thinking it, I should've just whipped my **** out, she couldn't say **** she pulled them ******* out first

It's 1 in particular that stand out the most. I had one of the baddest joints in school calling me bestie and was coming thru/going over her crib. She knew I had a girl at another school and actually knew her thru some friends. She had a bf and I knew dude since 6th grade but he kept getting caught cheating etc and tho I knew him I don't consider that ***** a friend or nothing, just daps and keep it moving. He used to come over her crib while I was there, had no problems with us hanging and ****. 1 day she told me she dumped him crying etc, we chilling and I'm like ride with me to my sister crib real quick and she said she needed to change I'm like cool. I'm expecting her to go in the bathroom, nah she just snatched her shirt off right in front of me, bra and all and at that moment I knew I could smash. She ain't do it fast or try to hide it, she did it in a way where she made sure I could see, slow as hell and gave this devilish smirk looked like it's here if u want it. I'm talking cold blooded she was fa sho a 9 1/2. I was 17 in the 12th grade, my Lil ***** *** got a boner and all and just flipped the nextel out and started acting like I had to make a call. That was the most awkward ride ever after that. She lost respect for me Cuz it was never the same.

View media item 2100719

Son, I laughed hard as ****. You went out like a complete sucka. SMH, you my guy but damn. Broad asked you to F her and you were going through your contacts. Hahahaahahhaha.

Man, we all have those " what if " stories. But it's good to know that we can all laugh about it later

Absolutely.

I can't recall missing a layup like Blink and Will though. Those were tough :lol:. But you need those to sharpen your senses.

It wouldn't be fair if we know what we know now.

My first summer in DC I worked at a hotel restaurant on k Street I'm Downtown..I was a freshman goin on soph in college... There was a bad *** chick from the country Macedonia that worked there as well.. It was her first time in the US.. I could tell she liked me..one day she asked if I wanted to go swimming I'm like cool..I happened to lose my cell phone a day or 2 before that..so I'm on way to the pool and she Calls my grandparents house telling me plans got changed..I went back home salty and got on fb she messaged me saying she was sorry and asked if I wanted to come over her spot..so I go to her crib it was in Columbia heights but I had no clue how to get there so I was lost for like 45 minutes looking for her building I eventually find it knocked on her door and she comes to the door in this tight *** white dress in my mind I'm like hell yea.. She takes me to the deck at her apt complex (for my DC folks she stayed at the woodner) and were out there talking for about 20 minutes shes like let's go in side and watch a movie.. We get back to her spot and she start watching the movie..while laying on her bed. She scoots over to me and says "We can do anything you want" while giving me this super seductive look...I froze up...I'm like oh yea and didn't do anything..we layed on the bed side by side just watching the movie then eventually I get the balls to make a move and her roomates walk-in jts a guy and a girl...fast forward a whole bunch if international folk walk in the room and there like let's go outside... Next thing I know my sucka *** is playing basketball with some dudes from Russia...the girl just looked at me with disgust...from there on out she spinned me every time I tried ask her to hang with me

My first summer in DC I worked at a hotel restaurant on k Street I'm Downtown..I was a freshman goin on soph in college... There was a bad *** chick from the country Macedonia that worked there as well.. It was her first time in the US.. I could tell she liked me..one day she asked if I wanted to go swimming I'm like cool..I happened to lose my cell phone a day or 2 before that..so I'm on way to the pool and she Calls my grandparents house telling me plans got changed..I went back home salty and got on fb she messaged me saying she was sorry and asked if I wanted to come over her spot..so I go to her crib it was in Columbia heights but I had no clue how to get there so I was lost for like 45 minutes looking for her building I eventually find it knocked on her door and she comes to the door in this tight *** white dress in my mind I'm like hell yea.. She takes me to the deck at her apt complex (for my DC folks she stayed at the woodner) and were out there talking for about 20 minutes shes like let's go in side and watch a movie.. We get back to her spot and she start watching the movie..while laying on her bed. She scoots over to me and says "We can do anything you want" while giving me this super seductive look...I froze up...I'm like oh yea and didn't do anything..we layed on the bed side by side just watching the movie then eventually I get the balls to make a move and her roomates walk-in jts a guy and a girl...fast forward a whole bunch if international folk walk in the room and there like let's go outside... Next thing I know my sucka *** is playing basketball with some dudes from Russia...the girl just looked at me with disgust...from there on out she spinned me every time I tried ask her to hang with me

:smh:. What was wrong with you man?

I felt the look of disgust come over my face as I read this :rofl:.

But hey, you love and you learn.

Idk bra lol I never froze up before then I still regret it till this day...last I checked she was married smh

This era we live in is surreal. ****** openly discussing murders on camera like it aint ****.
Vlad is a questionable individual with the questions he asks.

But like he said and like that No Plug (Bankroll's killer) video, they not in jail so it is what it is.

Last edited:
Vlad asks some police *** questions, but these rap ****** just as dumb for answering em. Tell that mf next question and move on.

He kept trying to get Bibby to say, if he ever saw a situation where a person who snitched got dealt with...asked that ***** like 3 different times trying to reword it, Bibby finally told that ***** "I can't talk abut that Vlad."

Cats be wanting points so bad when it come to street ****, they be so eager to tell the world.

It's 1 in particular that stand out the most. I had one of the baddest joints in school calling me bestie and was coming thru/going over her crib. She knew I had a girl at another school and actually knew her thru some friends. She had a bf and I knew dude since 6th grade but he kept getting caught cheating etc and tho I knew him I don't consider that ***** a friend or nothing, just daps and keep it moving. He used to come over her crib while I was there, had no problems with us hanging and ****. 1 day she told me she dumped him crying etc, we chilling and I'm like ride with me to my sister crib real quick and she said she needed to change I'm like cool. I'm expecting her to go in the bathroom, nah she just snatched her shirt off right in front of me, bra and all and at that moment I knew I could smash. She ain't do it fast or try to hide it, she did it in a way where she made sure I could see, slow as hell and gave this devilish smirk looked like it's here if u want it. I'm talking cold blooded she was fa sho a 9 1/2. I was 17 in the 12th grade, my Lil ***** *** got a boner and all and just flipped the nextel out and started acting like I had to make a call. That was the most awkward ride ever after that. She lost respect for me Cuz it was never the same.

pacspit.gif

pacspit.gif

Vlad the Feds.

Funny he went from Blend Mixtape DJ to Ross punching bag to bizarro WSHH esque internet presence.

missing the subtle hints is the worst for me

its one thing for shorty to be blatant about throwing the box at you,

but when you think about it later and realize all the signs she put out you really do be like 

Back
Top Bottom