***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

As much as I dont want to drag on this topic. I think Yachty and the other guys do their best with features because they cant structure a whole song just yet.

Yachty held his own on this

Uzi

Kodak (already been posted)

You can't include Kodak with all those other new ****** he's definitely a step above

Last edited:
Kodak has great potential and is clearly quite a few steps ahead of the others mentioned. Regardless of whether you like his music or not, you can't deny that.

He is a step above but lets not pretend he isnt from the same branch.

3 years ago the Migos and Future were on the same level pretty much but Future took off and the migos had a smaller ascend.

Any one of these guys can take off depending on their work ethic and the moves they make.

I thought people were referring to actual ability. Migos are very repetitive in their rhymes, but have have legit technical rapping skill. Kodak is like a young Boosie with his storytelling and authenticity in his rhymes. Yacthy, Ralo, Rich The Kid, and some of these other names mentioned may be some of the most dumpster rap I've listened to since Soulja Boy and leaned-out Chief Keef.

Kodak is in a completely different lane than those other dudes sonically.

Rich the Kid, Dex, Uzi, Yachty are all apart of a very specific "fashion trap, swag rap" that is heavily influenced by Lil B and Internet culture in general. Dweebs like Ian Connor are major curators of that movement. They purposely aren't saying ****, are melodic driven and essentially using trap culture as decoration and aren't trying to convince you that they're serious. They're trolling and want you to know that.

I'm not really a Kodak fan but from what I've heard and seen he's not a branch on that tree at all.

Kodak is in a completely different lane than those other dudes sonically.

Rich the Kid, Dex, Uzi, Yachty are all apart of a very specific "fashion trap, swag rap" that is heavily influenced by Lil B and Internet culture in general. Dweebs like Ian Connor are major curators of that movement. They purposely aren't saying ****, are melodic driven and essentially using trap culture as decoration and aren't trying to convince you that they're serious. They're trolling and want you to know that.

I'm not really a Kodak fan but from what I've heard and seen he's not a branch on that tree at all.

Exactly this. Well said.

Dudes just see young ***** and just group them all together. Very different lanes.

On the Breakfast Club Yachty said he approached Kodak about working with him and he said Kodak gave off the energy that he wasn't rocking with him.

You can see Kodak happy as hell when Uzi perform and when Yachty come on he damn near about to steal off on this ***** :lol:.

I mess with that song pull up by wiz and uzi

Crazy to think uzi was 15 when k&oj dropped smh

Last edited:
Lock Jaw alone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any of those highlight head *** ****** careers

2) i truly and honestly deserve every lil B fan an apology, this man has lowkey become one of the most influential rappers of the past 5 years. it for the worse but i must say he's a huge reason for it

2) i truly and honestly deserve every lil B fan an apology, this man has lowkey become one of the most influential rappers of the past 5 years. it for the worse but i must say he's a huge reason for it

Don't apologize to them for him. Him and his "fans" are the reasons why every dumpster head wants to jump into the rap game

drama is an idiot

it was DEF a shot at meek about nicki

just cause drake didnt write the verse doesnt mean he didnt approve it before recording it

sneak/sub dissing is drakes thing

Angie getting a lil big. :smh:

It's weird Lil B influenced a lot of these dudes yet he has faded out the game.

Back
Top Bottom