***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

The **** is wrong with this ***** man this **** had me weak.

At about 2:10 the crackhead just seeped out of my mans pores uncontrollably.

I SCREAMED at this the crackhead just seeped out of my mans pores uncontrollably :rofl: :rofl:

His teeth are GREY :x

Who is the one rapper that had a seizure in camera during an interview? I can't remember if it was Roscoe Dash or someone else. What happened to him.

This my joint **** y'all.

But he just seems like a regular kinda shy/maybe drugged out 18 year old. Dude did say he was a weirdo who no one really ****** with before the fame.

This song will slowly kill your brain cells. But he is definitely appreciated in Broccoli with D.R.A.M. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dex's songs have the same structure/pattern in every single one. You could probably take his acapellas, flip them to any of his other songs and there wouldn't be any difference :lol:

^Real **** :lol: he found his lil formula and just started pumpin out tracks

The visuals are what sell it tho this _ just got charisma and be hella animated :lol:

Dex, Yachty, Rich Da Kid, Uzi etc....All bad and biters. Don't understand the love for some of these lor *****

The visuals are what sell it tho this _ just got charisma and be hella animated :lol:

Yup. Dex been around for a minute. He just took a lil bit of Thug, Migos and Sauce Twinz....mixed it up, added some visuals and boom.

Last edited:
On second thought, the uzi kid said he aint no rapper, plus he the only one of them cats with a song o can get behind

It's definitely the videos, cause the songs are just kinda meh without them. And his stuff barely passes 2 minutes :lol: they sound like never-ending hooks

I was driving out to @Willchamberlain crib a min ago and pulled up at the light next to a car full of young white boys banging Yachty and they all looked over and gave me a head nod [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Uzi cold as hell and Dex get me hype idc what y'all say

Rosenberg trying to explain Nautica versus Polo and Tommy :smh:

It's funny how nobody knows about Ian Connor until the rape allegations.

And Hot set him up with the freestyle. They clowned him more than Power. When Rosenberg started reading the comments it was funny and sad.

But he just seems like a regular kinda shy/maybe drugged out 18 year old. Dude did say he was a weirdo who no one really ****** with before the fame.

He got better during the Power interview. At the beginning he kept looking down.

He's just weird. I actually think he's intelligent, you could tell it when they discussed the Pop Tarts.

He definitely knows what he's doing.

All these "swag rap" ****** are smarter than people give them credit for. They recognize the era we're in and the type of fan that consumes and buys into the rap culture at least for the time being...

Dex, Yachty, Rich Da Kid, Uzi etc....All bad and biters. Don't understand the love for some of these lor *****
Yup. Dex been around for a minute. He just took a lil bit of Thug, Migos and Sauce Twinz....mixed it up, added some visuals and boom.
Them ****** ain't ordinary either. Young Thug catches flak but they be doing and saying some wild questionable **** too. 

sus rap era is here

My main man Offset gotta separate himself from the rest of colored 6 inch dreads crew. He can actually rap

He actually wants to be them. This ***** hit Ian Conner up, talking about...."I wanna be on my fashion sht bro. Help me" :smh: :lol:.

Takeoff >>>> Offset anyway while we're at it.

Only Yachty song I can rock with is this 
pimp.gif

At the end of the day he's a young shy guy messing around and providing for himself and his family with it so I can't hate on that. Besides he's not trying to claim himself as a serious rapper. Definitely not something I'd listen to but obviously some people enjoy it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom