***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Chris brown came to my gym once. Playing ball. He's cocky as hell. Talking all sorts of **** in the court. Calling fouls and playing like a b tho. Everyone kinda just let him do whatever cuz he's famous.

Chris and my cousin was in a celeb ball game and my cousin asked chris for an autograph for his 4yr old son. Chris said "***** i aint here for no autographs" and my cousin wanted to snuff him but thought otherwise because he wouldve got jumped

That's the last dude I would be requesting an autograph from for my son . And son is pretty decent on the court.

Regarding the street stuff, these dudes have been rich forever and certain people associate rich with being soft and naive. These dudes are probably bad insecure and the accusations bother them to the point that they have to create a hard image. Kinda sad. For all the people saying 'their going back to the hood' they were probably never in the hood to begin with.

Also They're so accustomed to being rich and spoiled, they need some excitement in their life. For some strange reason, this is the spice they choose. Reminds me of spoiled fine women choosing hood dudes with felonies and no car. It shakes up their safe reality.

Chris and my cousin was in a celeb ball game and my cousin asked chris for an autograph for his 4yr old son. Chris said "***** i aint here for no autographs" and my cousin wanted to snuff him but thought otherwise because he wouldve got jumped
Your cousin deserved the disrespect for being a grown man asking for a autograph like he a groupie

:lol:

Chris nice on the court though.

He ok. He don't know how to play real basketball. Just fancy dribble moves and athleticism.

Kriko Bangz is the nicest rapper at hooping.

***** shooting fadaway 3's with Cartier lenses on :lol:

My dawg Boosie with the cleanest jumper in the game :pimp:

4 year olds asking about autographs now ? That shcift was for himself. He just used his son as an alibi.

That story is shaky. :lol: If it was a 13 year old I could see it.

Playing Chris Brown's music around a four year old?

Last edited:
That story is shaky. :lol: If it was a 13 year old I could see it.

Playing Chris Brown's music around a four year old?
I was gonna question it more, but decided to leave it alone. 4 year old singing these" O's ain't loyal" and "B I'm the man" while his pops raps 50's part.

Last edited:
yall act like parents weren't letting their single digit kids rock out to bobby shmurda song for a whole summer, recording it, and posting it onto da interwebs among other questionable music.

Last edited:
I was about to say.....there are plenty of four years olds that listen to sht like that.

I know some chicks that play the unedited versions around their kids....

I was about to say.....there are plenty of four years olds that listen to sht like that.

I know some chicks that play the unedited versions around their kids....
They don't count though, cause I'm sure they smash random cats that they met at the club in the same room as their kid.

I remember it was this dude named ky. Sold dope had the burban on 28s etc. He had a 5 year old named keyon and Lil man knew every word to bricks. I'm talking word for word, **** use to have me dying. Use to walk around dating his uncle was bmf and free big merchant and everything.

He's a Lil b straight up. U should always have time to sign autographs for kids. Adults..I can understand if he don't wanna sign nothing. Chris a b for that tho. Hope his blood homies beat his *** and take his sht

Perpetuating ignorance.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom