***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I never saw that "i'm the wild one". I'm so emabarrassed for Bow wow. What made him think that was ok to say and it would be believable :rofl:

He's almost 30 and rich. Just have sex with fine women and ignore everything else. He's lucky to still be working.

How these so called "real" industry gang members let this **** slide idk. Aint game one of bow big homies? And CB? Slap them Lil ****** upside the head and tell em wake up. ***** said I ain't baby I'm the wild one.... let that sink in, I'm the wild one. Then u got CB throwing up blood, trynna act crazy and gangsta any chance he get. Only thing this ***** ever did was beat up a female, u don't get stripes for that dancing *****.

How the Game gonna tell CB something? CB dont listen to anyone and BOW is prob worse. They grew up being the bread winner for their families and were prob never told no in their life.

Not even that, Game probably lettin the homies get they hustle on off these lil ignorant celebrities :lol:

U see YG aint really scarin em away either, they lettin the squad eat

I can see that. Might as well let the hood eat on that extortion tip. These rap dudes are so silly though. You hustle to make it out the hood, then you hustle backwards by paying the hood cats to come back to the hoods/environment you worked to make it out of. :lol:

Them dudes paying to bang. Chris thought it was sweet then those same dudes robbed him. It just don't make sense to be a fake blood or crip. You look corny. Even if you hang with them, you ain't gotta claim it. Kendrick came from all of that and he don't even be on it.

I don't get it, because he's a singer, a pop one at that.

It's not like he's a rapper like Tyga. He shouldn't even be in those circles to need gang protection.

It's deeper than just wanting gang protection. These dudes associate masculinity with that lifestyle. These NBA dudes you see throwing up Blood don't need street protection either but the idea of "street cred" is impressionable on ALOT of males. Hence why kids from the suburbs were in LOVE with the drill movement.

It's deeper than just wanting gang protection. These dudes associate masculinity with that lifestyle. These NBA dudes you see throwing up Blood don't need street protection either but the idea of "street cred" is impressionable on ALOT of males. Hence why kids from the suburbs were in LOVE with the drill movement.

Yup. That's it right there man. It's a fkd up mentality. That represents masculinity, toughness and being untouchable to them. Hell, even Kyrie Irving was talking some Blood sht at the Championship Parade. Kyrie ***** Irving :lol:. Bron call this dude Byrie :lol:

Yup. That's it right there man. It's a fkd up mentality. That represents masculinity, toughness and being untouchable to them. Hell, even Kyrie Irving was talking some Blood sht at the Championship Parade. Kyrie ***** Irving
laugh.gif
. Bron call this dude Byrie
laugh.gif
Which is funny because Kyrie is the epitome of cornball brother

this . this . this . this .

Yup. That's it right there man. It's a fkd up mentality. That represents masculinity, toughness and being untouchable to them. Hell, even Kyrie Irving was talking some Blood sht at the Championship Parade. Kyrie ***** Irving :lol:. Bron call this dude Byrie :lol:
Wait what? What did the Australian dude say?

Bhris is funny to me. I remember TMZ interviewed one of them FTP cats and he said CB wasn't on it like that. CB gave some of the homies jobs, Said he was coming around donating to the neighborhood and whatnot aka paying that toll. :lol:

I remember a hot97 interview when Ebro asked him about the people he hangs around and he basically said I'm around the hood to provide a positive influence. Then get on ig the next day repping extra hard. :lol:

My man captioned a picture on Father's Day that's said "streets raised me, won't let the streets raise mine." Bhris been in the industry so long, I don't know what streets this ***** had the time to play in. ***** must have jumped off the porch in kindergarten or something.

Michael Jaccson.

That's definitely from a video, because i recognize the dude in the middle as the guy that gets hung over the balcony in the 5 heartbeats. Mike really might have been crip tho.

:lol:

Glad Vlad started dropping full interviews.

Wish he dropped the full Eddie Griffin one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom