***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

My dawg Boosie with the cleanest jumper in the game
pimp.gif
Thats Flannery rd gym. I hooped there plenty of times. Legit people go there to play.

yall surprised a garbage "artist" would have little to say about the garbage they are trying to peddle as music even though they know that everyone knows that its garbage?

yall surprised a garbage "artist" would have little to say about the garbage they are trying to peddle as music even though they know that everyone knows that its garbage?

This my joint **** y'all.

But he just seems like a regular kinda shy/maybe drugged out 18 year old. Dude did say he was a weirdo who no one really ****** with before the fame.

reported for sodomizing my ears with that nonsense.

ol boy sound like a slow 18 year old with the mental capacity of an 8 year old.

foh with that dog ****.

But he just seems like a regular kinda shy/maybe drugged out 18 year old. Dude did say he was a weirdo who no one really ****** with before the fame.

Sheesh. This _ worse than I thought. :lol:

this the definition of pure ****ery

Damn shame that producer wasted his time and drive space sending that beat to Lil' Yachty. Most of his verses sound like a never-ending dookie link.

The **** is wrong with this ***** man this **** had me weak.

At about 2:10 the crackhead just seeped out of my mans pores uncontrollably.

Last edited:

I'm looking at you funny for co signing this **** bruh

******* terrible music :lol:

Famous Dex always looks like he has the same stuff on his face like T.I. in the What You Know video

Back
Top Bottom