***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

He sounds a bit more focused and cleaner compared to some of his public appearances in the past couple of years. Hope he can stay with it.

Last edited:
He's still erratic, but this interview sounds wayyy better than the interview he did with Nore on drink champs.

Glad he's in good spirits. Dude is a legend. Always appreciated his energy. Hopefully he can keep improving and keep that monkey off his back.

No lie after the Drink Champs podcast I thought the next time we would hear about X would be the news you don't wanna hear.

It's been sad to watch him struggle with addiction the way he has, dude was an absolute superstar in his prime, was no one like him.

X had bars in that interview. ****, my man can really speak and motivate. I would go to his church to hear him speak if he opened one.

X preaching would be dope.

But damn all that moving and twitching is making me uncomfortable. I know bruh be tired. He had to pause and catch his breath and let the sweat beads subside at 6:33.

Hope X ain't on no damn trap beats man.

Last edited:
He said he got 14 kids. ****. :wow: :lol:

This was a good interview. X sounded alot better than in the Nore interview.

This will never get old. His stage presence is unmatched.

yeah I had to tap out on the NORE interview. the rambling was too much.

TBC joint is tolerable tho...

Tru Life is one of the dudes that was doing what rappers rap about and he seems like a solid dude.

Early and mid 2000's son was wild.
laugh.gif
The Mobb Deep story, Dipset beef.
Tru Life really lived the life but he never really impressed me musically. Just not all that talented rap wise. I can't see how his style/flow/music will connect with the current generation/sound. Would sound forced. 

This X interview is dope. He sounds a lot better.

EDIT: Never mind. He just started swigging Hennessey out the bottle.

Last edited:
a dmx church would be dangerous unless he got fully sober . with that kind of conviction he could make nonsense sound deep and lead people astray 

tru life don't even gotta know how to rap . having real history and having charisma + connections can at least get him walk thru performance money . i mean he was literally hot for taking jim's chain , being signed by jay , and eating cereal and champagne . i don't know if anyone ever played the new new york record 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It's from that reality tv show he had back in the gap with Omarion. He got clowned for his female mannerisms in that clip. Mad neck rolls and finger pointing. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom