***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

:lol: I'm the wild one. Never heard of that. I can't stand ctg, wouldn't speak to dude if I passed him in the street, but he speaking the truth in that vid. Son was sounding like a c grade jessie Williams.

T Rodgers on Taxstone? :nerd:

Tax had him on snap talking into a mic. Tax been in the west coast for a minute now :lol:

Last edited:
I just realized he's been on the west coast since the Troy Ave incident.
roll.gif

I'm not one to join in on the atl slander at all... but all I'm saying is team raw shouldn't exist in the A.

He ain connect with the previous gen either. He's trash.

Yeah, I listened to that New New York mixtape again a couple of years ago to see if I missed something originally, and son is wack.

I'm remember seeing that tweet around the net..."i'm not stunna, i'm the wild one." they crucified him for that. On the cool, he up there w/ Wale in terms of letting the net get to him, he stay reacting.

I'm the wild one. :lol:

View media item 2084549

Bow Wow tries to act like Game or Chris Brown on instagram, but he isn't funny. He's mad lame. He comes off as someone who grew up in a suburban environment. His jokes are the worst.

It's from that reality tv show he had back in the gap with Omarion. He got clowned for his female mannerisms in that clip. Mad neck rolls and finger pointing. :lol:

Look at that clip where he imitates TI. Besides the good job with TI's voice the female mannerisms are definitely there also.

Last edited:
We living in a world where Bow Wow and Chris Brown are the "wild" Bloods in the industry :lol:. Truly mind boggling how childhood superstars....that never grew up in the Hood, or even California.....move there, and now become the roughest, toughest gang members on the west coast.

Like why? While Bow Wow was Harlem shaking all over 106 & Park....and Chris Brown was twirling on the scream tours ....there is a 13 year old kid in the inner city putting in missions for a gang he was more or less born into. Dudes paying money to hang around gang members and seem tough? What part of the game is that.

Where's @ComptonPrince to make sense of this? :lol:.

How these so called "real" industry gang members let this **** slide idk. Aint game one of bow big homies? And CB? Slap them Lil ****** upside the head and tell em wake up. ***** said I ain't baby I'm the wild one.... let that sink in, I'm the wild one. Then u got CB throwing up blood, trynna act crazy and gangsta any chance he get. Only thing this ***** ever did was beat up a female, u don't get stripes for that dancing *****.

How these so called "real" industry gang members let this **** slide idk. Aint game one of bow big homies? And CB? Slap them Lil ****** upside the head and tell em wake up. ***** said I ain't baby I'm the wild one.... let that sink in, I'm the wild one. Then u got CB throwing up blood, trynna act crazy and gangsta any chance he get. Only thing this ***** ever did was beat up a female, u don't get stripes for that dancing *****.

How the Game gonna tell CB something? CB dont listen to anyone and BOW is prob worse. They grew up being the bread winner for their families and were prob never told no in their life.

Last edited:
We living in a world where Bow Wow and Chris Brown are the "wild" Bloods in the industry :lol:. Truly mind boggling how childhood superstars....that never grew up in the Hood, or even California.....move there, and now become the roughest, toughest gang members on the west coast.

Like why? While Bow Wow was Harlem shaking all over 106 & Park....and Chris Brown was twirling on the scream tours ....there is a 13 year old kid in the inner city putting in missions for a gang he was more or less born into. Dudes paying money to hang around gang members and seem tough? What part of the game is that.

Where's @ComptonPrince to make sense of this? :lol:.

Them dudes paying to bang. Chris thought it was sweet then those same dudes robbed him. It just don't make sense to be a fake blood or crip. You look corny. Even if you hang with them, you ain't gotta claim it. Kendrick came from all of that and he don't even be on it.

Back
Top Bottom