***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

thug came up tho , and everyone wasn't so receptive to the "old" cash money either

not everyone will "make it" but baby has a way of making unconventional talent palettable

when i first saw jacquees i was like who is this fake wayne clone he found . now I'm listening to lost at sea like
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Young Thug started a bidding war after Danny Glover. He was already on fire. Birdman don't get credit for him. 

And i dont remember this period where people weren't receptive to the Old Cash Money. Maybe ppl in New York. Certainly not everywhere else.

Young Thug started a bidding war after Danny Glover. He was already on fire. Birdman don't get credit for him. 

And i dont remember this period where people weren't receptive to the Old Cash Money. Maybe ppl in New York. Certainly not everywhere else.

Dudes had multi platinum albums and hit songs, everyone was receptive to cash money back then :lol:

nah i was in hs and had ha months to almost a year before people even started to act like they liked it and it started to be on rotation on rap city . as wild as that seemed at the time , its pale in comparisson to the acts he's signing now . im just saying i wouldnt be so quick to say the goons he's signing wont do well cause bg had albums out long before bling bling . yea no limit kicked that door down , but outside of maybe midwest and southern demographics , it didnt feel like people were that receptive to no limit either . it was like we see it , but it doesnt count . u saw how nore was surprised silk won an award over him pun and the dogg pound at the source awards :lol:

arenas aint playing , tbc main page is definitely shut down

Last edited:
Doubt he wins. They didn't obtain the audio illegally. His ex gave it to them. I would imagine it would be hard to argue an expectation of privacy when you're speaking with a spousal partner about your children. Dude shouldn't have flown off at the mouth saying that dumb ****. His fault all around. 
eyes.gif

^he's saying her having the audio is illegal and them using the audio she gave them puts them at fault as well

almost karma like for releasing that mayweather audio . arenas is def persuing it as u can see no new breakfast club interviews have been posted yet . brillian idiots drops today maybe he'll address it

No sympathy for Gilbert. Some **** like that never flies out your mouth no matter how mad u are. When I'm mad I have no filter and say what I mean, so he probably feels like that for real.

Did this Arenas lawsuit get all the BC youtubes shut down? :lol: Charlamagne said they never had a official YT channel and corporate got fed up and took all the fake channels down, but that's a funny that it happened when Gil started talking about lawsuits. Gilbert lawyer must have said delete all that ****! Did he speak on Gilbert the next day?

Back
Top Bottom