***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

b high has some pretty good interviews...no gossip bs, just good convo ...and he interviews a lot of southern legends in music

They're editors of XXL Magazine. So, they actually do have credence...
i know how to read. i know theyre from xxl magazine. which adds to my point

nobody reads magazines and no cares about xxl/source/rapradar/nahright/etc

stop giving these leeches a platform/status. radio dj's talking to magazine editors.

all i see is 5 dinosaurs talking to each other from to old industries with failing business models

I agree about not giving a damn about what xxl or any media outlet thinks is hot....the people as a whole decide, but there are the folks who need to be told what to like

I agree about not giving a damn about what xxl or any media outlet thinks is hot....the people as a whole decide, but there are the folks who need to be told what to like
i don't need someone to tell me whats good. i can decide for myself. with 300M+ in america. there will be a lot of dummies.

i enjoy video interviews with certain artists, but for the most part, i don't care what they think either. only thing that matter is the music

I wish they new how to approach the roots, Quest and Tariq really have the ability to break things down to the fundamental.
They were just promoting so i get thats why it wasn't really a personal thing. But it could of been longer and partitioned a little better, to plug the picnic in the middle and ask more personal musical questions.

stop giving these leeches a platform/status. radio dj's talking to magazine editors.

all i see is 5 dinosaurs talking to each other from to old industries with failing business models

Evidently, you can't read. "Dinosaurs"? So, written words are outdated? You made it seem like these were strippers or vixens. "Who are these thots?" :lol:

Either way, they're doing a legit service. You still sound like an idiot.

I was wondering. I subscribe to more than one, because before the one I had went away. There's a number of them and somebody is getting something from youtube, because they're getting tens of thousands of views.

One has a verified check though. I thought they had an official one because the intros would update and the segments got longer, more stuff was uploaded, and it just looked professional.

They're missing out on some good money man. Who ever is monetizing the ones that are still up are winning.

I usually go to youtube and watch when I get to work. Someone was getting my views for a few years haha.

That Kevin Hart interview from last week has 340,000+ views on YouTube just from two channels combined, so they're really dropping the ball by not having some of their interns run an official channel for them if they really never had one.

Trying to force us to use IHeart :lol:.

Kinda funny to me that all of the breakfast club content was gone the day after Gilbert Arenas threatened them with a lawsuit. :lol: Might just be coincidental, but still funny to me. :lol:

Charlamagne confirmed on Twitter that the Breakfast Club has NEVER had an official youtube channel and the only official videos are on Power 105 and corporate got tired and took most of the fake channels down from youtube.
shows you how stupid they are. their video interviews are their bread and butter and are the only thing keep them relevant.
Evidently, you can't read. "Dinosaurs"? So, written words are outdated? You made it seem like these were strippers or vixens. "Who are these thots?" 
laugh.gif

Either way, they're doing a legit service. You still sound like an idiot.

Last edited:
They're editors of XXL Magazine. So, they actually do have credence...

da politics of music is just as entertaining as da music..

Could've sworn the vids that that BC account on here were posting were from the official YouTube account. Let them be stupid and not capitalize on it.

Back
Top Bottom