***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

laugh.gif
 the hell is wrong wit ctg saying you actually committed a murder on radio 

:lol:  the hell is wrong wit ctg saying you actually committed a murder on radio 

Son! I'm here like why the hell would you say that? I get it, he beat the case and Ab have a good answer to prevent anyone trying to say he further incriminated himself... But jeeze. That was some crass **** to say.

I thought I was buggin when I heard that. Like dude for real? That's not a stat you want out for public opinion to judge you.

Son! I'm here like why the hell would you say that? I get it, he beat the case and Ab have a good answer to prevent anyone trying to say he further incriminated himself... But jeeze. That was some crass **** to say.
the way ab paused was like did you really just say that
laugh.gif

Whats the time marker on that? Sounds like a pretty interesting moment. I don't know who dude is, so i dont want to watch it in full.

He beat the case, so he can't be held for it again due to double jeopardy. But Ctg shouldn't have asked that as blatantly as he did. I get that he was trying to say that the world almost didn't get to see AR Ab's success, based on homie being hit 13 times and him being on trial for a murder. But damn. To just out and say it like that? Crazy. :smh:

Its not even so much about the Jail time...you can't just be on a radio station bragging about a body..It just comes off as distasteful.

Plus dude he killed probably still got family and homies out here..And AB play the streets heavy in Philly..Him talking crazy would only escalate a somewhat dead situation..shame on CTG..

But I'm happy for AR..I just hope Baby don't shelf dude like he did gillie..straight had my man in the basement writing tracks.

Last edited:
:lol:  the hell is wrong wit ctg saying you actually committed a murder on radio 

Mane he threw it out there so casually tho. He was sittin like come on fam. He sign wit baby he gotta know he aint never gettin a check n got 50 homies waitin 4 a handout smh

Gilbert Arenas is threatening to sue Chatty and TBC for playing the audio clip of him saying **** his kids, because it was illegally recorded by his ex.

I heard Bird signed Bleu Davinci too. He just signing these _'s for street passes. :lol:

That dude is so wack as a rapper :smh:

Baby is going to make sure Chatty puts some respek on his name

Lol Beatrice gotta have the WOAT lineup right now. Comp menace, AR Ab, RALO lmaoooooooo
thug came up tho , and everyone wasn't so receptive to the "old" cash money either

not everyone will "make it" but baby has a way of making unconventional talent palettable

when i first saw jacquees i was like who is this fake wayne clone he found . now I'm listening to lost at sea like
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom