***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Wale IMO is the wrong kind of passionate. 

I was messing with wale before he joined MMG. He did stuff with lots of skilled rappers, and 9th wonder production. 

Then it turned into fame and money and singles formula. I'm not mad at the dude. But he actually turned into the artist he probably never wanted to be. 

I would say its the label, but stalley stayed true this his ohio vibe and hes still eating. 

I still think wale is a good artist, i just haven't messed with him since the whole MMG reform. 

I finally listened to the Wale interview.

I think Wale isn't bigger because of the era we're in.

Because some of you actually care about how he acts or him being with Ross. What does any of that have to do with the music? Because he made a rant means his song isn't good.

I don't care. The only thing that should matter is the music. But for some reason this generation needs other people to validate who they like. Who they listen to has to be cool to other people. You have to know everything they're doing. You want to know. And then they give it to you, it turns you off. This generation is used to fronting(i.e. instagram, twitter) where every day is the best day ever and everyone is jealous of me. This generation doesn't have the same relationship with music. Your generation you'll hear a song come on, and you're looking around to see how other people are reacting before you react.

People think real is talking about guns and drugs(Gucci) and not your actual emotions and how you feel. People aren't used to that. I see the problem with us and not him.

:lol: @ CTG commenting on Elliots **** riding.

Why didn't they get Sam a chair.

Last edited:
Why didn't they get Sam a chair.
This. I was more interested in what he had to say anyway, and that's literally the first time I've heard of the dude.
laugh.gif

This man mr. Huang is talking ####facts.

Except for that future nonsense :x :smh:

Almost makes everything else invaild :x

And he blessed basedgod? Can I get A witness? :Hat :smokin

Last edited:
This man mr. Huang is talking ####facts.

Except for that future and kodak black nonsense :x :smh:

Almost makes everything else invaild :x

Yeah, he almost threw all that **** out the window for me but then he said he don't listen J Cole and said he don't **** with Drake because he's an actor so he won me back after that.

Steve Stoute dropping some info in that one.

[Video]

[Video]

[Video][/Video][/Video][/Video]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom