***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Wale is always an entertaining interview whether I agree with him or not. I respect the passion.
This.

That's his problem. He WANTS to be Kanye. He thinks he deserves that same platform and he doesn't. Dude drops decent albums but he is in no way shape or form on that tier.
Lol. Stop it fam. Wale's problem is not that he wants to be Kanye. No one wants to be Kanye besides his stans. That man's rants make me believe he's about to go off the deep end. Wale makes great music and it isn't appreciated because people set out with the intention of not liking him simply because he vocalizes his frustrations. Like I said, I can't be mad about someone that's passionate about the music they produce. Objectively speaking, TAAN > TLoP.

Wale is always an entertaining interview whether I agree with him or not. I respect the passion.
This.

That's his problem. He WANTS to be Kanye. He thinks he deserves that same platform and he doesn't. Dude drops decent albums but he is in no way shape or form on that tier.
Lol. Stop it fam. Wale's problem is not that he wants to be Kanye. No one wants to be Kanye besides his stans. That man's rants make me believe he's about to go off the deep end. Wale makes great music and it isn't appreciated because people set out with the intention of not liking him simply because he vocalizes his frustrations. Like I said, I can't be mad about someone that's passionate about the music they produce. Objectively speaking, TAAN > TLoP.
I'm not saying he wants to go on rants like Ye (although the Complex ordeal was Ye esk). But somebody said it a few posts back, this dude wants his releases to be anticipated and hyped like a Ye and Drake...he's constantly referencing those 2 in his interviews and every time they drop music he has lowkey shots on twitter for them. He thought at this point he would be on that tier of stardom and he is not.

Yeah that Complex rant was :x

_ took a shot at Juicy J during the time they had 2 singles together on the radio :lol:

Wale messed up once he let J Cole on Beautiful Bliss.

Wale verse was so trash :lol:

Fresh out the airport
Fresh out the chair with the clippers
Like Shaun living, thinking hmm
I'm trying to get it like Sean get it
If lord giveth a mill and a milf light skinneded
It's slight blemishes and life system
But I'm giving it foundation when I write lyric
That anvil Neidhart minus bright knickers
Maybe not quite the star but my heart's in it
When Bret Hart meet Brett Farve
A sharp shooter well exceeding any figure four
You see my figure more or less six or more
I invest in my larynx and lungs and this voice I project
My project is like what pros inject
And a ***** so fly I should be droved in jets
It's ironic they call me a fresh breath no joke
You see dem boys sign me to the scope right

ok yea ebro is obviously caping for drake 
laugh.gif

lol i caught that but she was real smooth with the transition into her questions. she def knew how to handle herself.

Nah, she heard it.

She probably just took it on the cool. How she was phrasing her question, she seemed kind of rookie.

I ain't mad at Wale. Dude is passionate about his **** and wants to be great.

I'd take that over any of these half-***** artists who are in it only for the money and lifestyle.

Back
Top Bottom