***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Yee lookin tasty 
tongue.gif

Great Farrakhan interview :pimp:

I noticed they replaced the liquor in the back with a pic of Elijah Muhammad

But yea ever since TBC been doing those silly hair commercials at the end, Yee has been looking quite scrumptious.

Farra spittibg wisdom and yall only focused on smashing some reserved almost granny status mami that sounds like she dont even like sucking and hates anal :smh:

Probabky the same savages he was talking about in the video when it comes to the developing mamis

Farra spittibg wisdom and yall only focused on smashing some reserved almost granny status mami that sounds like she dont even like sucking and hates anal
mean.gif

Probabky the same savages he was talking about in the video when it comes to the developing mamis
You like it?

You like it?

nah b, don't play for Meangene45's team. but how you the host of a sex show/podcast, for the second time, and barely mention any stories of your own and give the most generic answers when someone finally put the spotlight on you? again, only time yee reallybeen :evil: worthy was

asians really put away money like that for their own to open up businesses as soon as they get here? :nerd:

these documentaries are dangerous because they can sway you to believe what they believe even when based on black and white paper work .

its like getting two different views on the bible from two different preachers . cause pool had that _ sewed up tight on that first documentary .

nah b, don't play for Meangene45's team. but how you the host of a sex show/podcast, for the second time, and barely mention any stories of your own and give the most generic answers when someone finally put the spotlight on you? again, only time yee reallybeen :evil: worthy was

asians really put away money like that for their own to open up businesses as soon as they get here? :nerd:

Jokes about Charlamange's skin will never get old to me :lol:

Kadings proof is a million times more convincing than pooles

Poole was all the way off....
i agree . thats why its dangerous . cause he had us mad convinced the muslim killed big . i always felt suge had something to do with big's murder , this just kinda makes more sense as to why he did . and the witnesses we've never heard from . . .

the only thing that ties puff's name into this is hearsay . weather puff allegedly wanted him dead or if it was over baby lane , it sounds like keffe d had motive no matter what 

Dude isn't complaining like you make it seem. He's vocal about the frustrations that comes along with trying to cater to/entertain the public. I get it though. Dude dropped the best album last year and it got slept on because he "complains".

nah.....he complain too damn much...if the public dont like his product he got to deal with it and move on....no amount of *****in will change anyone mind

Back
Top Bottom