***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Yeah, the Puff and Suge beef goes way back but Suge put the hit on BIG because of that hit Puff put out.

That beef was from Suge's man getting killed and he felt Puff was responsible or some ****.

Last edited:
Yeah, the Puff and Suge beef goes way back but Suge put the hit on BIG because of that hit Puff put out.

That beef was from Suge's man getting killed and he felt Puff was responsible or some ****.
Suge put the hit on BIG cause that fool actually believed BIG had something to do with Pac getting shot...

It was Puff cousin Wolf that killed Suges man right?
Not sure if he really Puff cousin but yea same dude that was in the club with him and Shyne 

Didnt he also shoot Big Meech?

That's what I been reading. Him and Meech got into it over a chick. Then outside the club Wolf started shooting, they shot back and killed Wolf. And that Wolf was the one that introduced Puff to the crips. He was Puff bodyguard for years.

Ash-Cash-Says-Puffy-Never-Reached-Out-After-Her-Father-Wolf-Jones-Was-Murdered-VIDEO.png

You guys gotta watch Murder Rap, film came out last year (book came out like in 2011 or something) and it pretty much explains everything that happened using great evidence and confessions. But yeah, pretty much everything @comptonprince said is backed up by evidence

How u kno all this? I'll be in LA on the 23rd. Gonna go to Compton.

What's up with that yg vs menace beef?

Last edited:
How u kno all this? I'll be in LA on the 23rd. Gonna go to Compton.

What's up with that yg vs menace beef?
Thats mainly hood sht right there Fruits and Trees dont get along right now...

Kinda why Menace and Game fell out cause he felt Game was showing YG too much love when Menace was his "artist"...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom