***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Late, but that Kev Hart vid was inspirational. Dude building an empire.

I remember him from Paper Soldiers. Must be dope to be able to talk to Hov on a different level now knowing where he started in those Roc A Fella movies.

b high has some pretty good interviews...no gossip bs, just good convo ...and he interviews a lot of southern legends in music
cool to see other people here watch b high . i love that he interviews some of the forgotten southern acts that meant a lot when they were out . backbone , t-mo goodie , and ghetto mafia were dope interviews 

i hated he didn't get the organized noize interview . he would've know the right questions to ask 

laugh.gif
 @ ctg commentary in that video .

laugh.gif
 angela said whats on your credit score , excuse me 

Last edited:
when i read in the description she wanted another kid with wiz , i didn't even consider clicking play 

for those who like b high . didn't like the way banner was cutting him off b high has good point of view when it comes to the history of southern music . he aint lying bout mississippi the album

Na I don't trust jim. Out of the two who has a history of doing snake moves.

Can never did snake ****.

Jim interview on rap radar was real good. He was always my favorite member of Dipset. Him and Cam ain't on good terms.

"brothers fight and some get f'ed up" :lol:

This is like the Combat thread and how it's just the podcast thread. Everyone knows what this thread is at this point.

Jim interview on rap radar was real good. He was always my favorite member of Dipset. Him and Cam ain't on good terms.

"brothers fight and some get f'ed up" :lol:

You caught that too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom