***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

"I **** with ****** TOO!"

roll.gif
After hearing that. I'm convinced.. 

So do you think hes keeps it on the low so he can do some behind the scene gay ****(Like for conspiracy feels)? Why wouldn't he just be open with it? If your a rapper in the industry, im pretty sure everyone like ludacris, 50 cent, method man etc know hes gay. 

I know theres a stigma of homophobia in the industry, but no body even cares anymore. Frank Ocean is still killing it in the music industry. 

So do you think hes keeps it on the low so he can do some behind the scene gay ****(Like for conspiracy feels)? Why wouldn't he just be open with it? If your a rapper in the industry, im pretty sure everyone like ludacris, 50 cent, method man etc know hes gay. 

I know theres a stigma of homophobia in the industry, but no body even cares anymore. Frank Ocean is still killing it in the music industry.  
HE IS?

I was about to ask the same thing. I've never listened to him on purpose, but from 2010-2011, I was hearing his music and name in general everywhere, then poof, haven't really heard it since.

Can't compare Baby to Frank Ocean. Two completely different scenarios. Come from a different era. Frank is a young cool hipster homo that wants to be artistic and ****. Baby is from the hood, claims to be a blood and a killer. Can't come out, would be a problem for him. He's gay though.

Angela Yee not cute. ***** is almost the same age as Baby.

Last edited:

HE IS?
I mean he has good status. He doesn't have any hits on the radio or even any singles out for that matter. But the critical acclaim he received for his first album still carries its weight. Many people still bump it till this day, I do. He's just doing a little dr dre/jay elect steez on his next project. Once hes comes out with a single and a date for the new album, everyones going to flock around him again. 

Anyways, the whole point was. We all found out he was gay, and no one holds it against him in a major way industry wise. It wasn't a big deal. I know if an artist is gay they wouldn't come out for the fear of losing tons of money and social support, but in babys case, hes not really an artist. He's a boss that manages artist.. Anyways, it just confuses me. 

Last edited:
Crazy thing is I aint never evah seen Birdman show off women. No pics with IG models... none in all these Cash Money/ Rich Gang vids he post... where the heck are the women Birdman?!?!?

A few weeks ago online I saw his baby moms was one of the Dubai dookie crew

Probably ain't paying her either. It's been a bad month for him.

Last edited:
The issue with baby is he is a pedofile. He stays with young boys around him smh

Not just young boys but young boys with no fathers. Think about it.

Same EXACT **** eddie long was doin.

Eddie had them boys callin em their father. Wayne @ a certain point was def referring to bird as his father as well.

I started to realize a couple months ago that bird was actually gay, but the more i think about it, he def a pedo.

Last edited:
Bryan Singer was accused and the story went away, unlike Bill Cosby. He had a movie out, can't mess up the money.

Stuff like that is why I never respected her as an interviewer.

Different form of interviewing. Not everyone is Wendy Williams. Some people are Larry King or Oprah.

There's a reason that certain artist don't appear on TBC, where as Angie can get anyone. Angie is a lot more respected as a interviewer.

What was she going to gain? Have him bash her co-workers?

Ive seen a vid or two of his on YouTube.

Lil too sassy if you ask me. Real mouthy like a woman.

His mannerisms questionable as well.

Speculation but when theres smoke...

Last edited:
Ive seen a vid or two of his on YouTube.

Lil too sassy if you ask me. Real mouthy like a woman.

His mannerisms questionable as well.

Speculation but when theres smoke...
lol ok. I thought you were planning to discredit his work, cause that dude is the truth

Back
Top Bottom