***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I wish this cat was in the room. I would love to see his reaction. He might have choked slammed CThaGod through the table.

View media item 2004327

I like the way C handled that though. Birdman came in there huffing and puffing over some dumb stuff. It's the journalists job to say whatever is going to get them views/ratings/whatever... (I'm a journalism major so I should know). Why show up if you know your ignant auuurse don't want to deal with the foolery that's going to take place? I mean we already know what to expect from all 3 members of The Breakfast Club. Having all those flunkies in the room was a bad look as well. People act like regular everyday people can't fight or shoot at a group of guys that call themselves goons/thugs/gangstas... Try that goon/thug ish with a bunch of people like me & CThaGod that lived out in the country. 

lol

Baby tried to apologize because he was hoping they wouldn't play it, not because he was sorry for what he did.

He knows how bad he looked and that he would be clowned.

Yall sound crazy as hell thinking Bird was scared of Charlamagne "Let me get a drop" the God...The **** was funny as hell how it went down no doubt but you gotta respect it. He went in there face to face and told them ****** to stop muddying up his name...What else was he supposed to do? If they had rushed CTG then Yall would be going in even more

I don't think anyone thinks Baby was scared. He tried to get at someone on their playing field. He tried to show off by intimidation. That wasn't going to work because this wasn't some small local radio station. Baby would be blackballed from the industry. Charlamagne is too quick with the come backs. He's not Yee or Envy. It was a poor idea.

I'm not really understanding the "face to face" thing. They're radio hosts. Not street cats. They are going to continue to "muddy" his name because that's what they do. Nobody was going to get rushed at a nationally syndicated radio show on camera. This isn't the 90s @ Hot97 anymore.

Yep

Someone who don't get checked by no one and respect by the realist but he's a clown?. Pusha literally good in any streets, birdman can't say the same without paying.

Anything cash money this clown opens his lips. He's obsessed with them dudes man. Like whatever ever happened between them
Back then it's like dude never got over it. He mentions Wayne every chance he gets. That's a clown IMO especially when I never see them ****** mention him. I never see anybody mention him.

i was listening on the way to work and envy said birdman apologized afterward and said he'd come back, but still wanted a face to face with charlemane

im just reporting what envy said sir.....birdman apologized and asked for the f2f with charlemane and then charlemane said he cool on birdman and dont wanna do it again

I'm glad to hear this. This would have been a classic interview if Charlemagne didn't say " Did you pull up on Ross or Trick Daddy that way?" :rofl: The shade! :rofl:

When Birdman comes back, the interview gotta' be no less than 1 hour.

Dudes quick to run up on radio host but ain't see not 1 dude in the industry that ain't respek his name. Cash money cornballs. Trick daddy got son a ***** basically and he won't say a word to him. Son was scared of 40 glock man smh. Tried to use that intimidation **** that works on Wayne and the other minions [emoji]128514[/emoji].

0pwCyvL.gif

this wouldn't have been a big deal if Wale did
Anything cash money this clown opens his lips. He's obsessed with them dudes man. Like whatever ever happened between them
Back then it's like dude never got over it. He mentions Wayne every chance he gets. That's a clown IMO especially when I never see them ****** mention him. I never see anybody mention him.
Wayne and Drake both mentioned him in the past. wayne even made a diss song going at him.

Maaaan I turned on the radio, backed out my spot and didn't even make it out of my neighborhood before the interview was over. 
laugh.gif

Baby bought all the bad press and perspective on himself. TBC weren't the ones not paying his artists. 

Not sure if it was posted in here, its a month old... But I thought it should be peep'd . I peep his stand up, and I watch his show on NBC.

Last edited:
not sure how I feel bout the birdman situation

not mad at him for it or surprised

but as a businessman it looks bad that you can't articulate why the accusations against you aren't true

Back
Top Bottom