***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

:rofl:

5yMM4Y.gif

Yee's face is priceless...she is like WTF is going on here?

Should have walked out the interview doing the classic hand rub

View media item 2004579

We did that for Miss Gladys Youngin
Belee dat Playboi

Who is Miss Gladys? I see yall posting it a lot in reference to Birdman.

that angie interview finished or its done yet? :nerd:

:rofl:

This guy just ****** himself royally.

He was so lost. U can tell he was up all night trynna figure out what he was gonna say. ***** sounded like a 9th grader having a speech due the next day and u practice all day and when u get up there ya voice trembling and u nervous as hell. Son said y'all done or y'all finished? I could've pulled up on u a few times but I decided to come here and face u man to man.... what?

Yo word to everything, I said the same exact **** to my cousin. Dude had to be in the mirror practicing that little speech all night. Then when its show time he gets scared, and things don't go the way he practiced it. :rofl:

Son folding his arms in the chair like a damn child having a tantrum :smh:...I didn't respect him before this, but it is good to see how truly fake, corny, and soft these guys really are.

Last edited:
He was so lost. U can tell he was up all night trynna figure out what he was gonna say. ***** sounded like a 9th grader having a speech due the next day and u practice all day and when u get up there ya voice trembling and u nervous as hell. Son said y'all done or y'all finished? I could've pulled up on u a few times but I decided to come here and face u man to man.... what?

Exactly. This ___ prepared a whole act and ended up looking goofy. If you got some **** to say and you're really secure in knowing that you're about that action should things get disrespectful, then sit down and let the interview play out.

I can't lie though, "y'all finished or are y'all done" is kinda fly :lol:

Last edited:
So it seems like all the rappers who has spoken out, agree with Birdman's actions except Pusha lol. I cant believe ppl on hear saying Birdman was scared. You do know he's from the Magnolia projects right ? I guarantee most of yall never been close to no environment like that. What would he have possibly been scared of ?

Miss Gladys is either his mom or grandma
And he reference her in every song
It's like one of his catchphrases
Like pleighboi
onehunnud
Bleedat

So it seems like all the rappers who has spoken out, agree with Birdman's actions except Pusha lol. I cant believe ppl on hear saying Birdman was scared. You do know he's from the Magnolia projects right ? I guarantee most of yall never been close to no environment like that. What would he have possibly been scared of ?
Look here pleighboi
u still here defending this man
Let us get our jokes off
Stop taking stuff to seriously
U ain't gotta keep it onehunnud all the time
U GOTTA be in his entourage for u to still be taking up for him
Just let us get these jokes off
By Monday or Tuesday it will have blown over Bleedat
Rest in peace miss Gladys

Last edited:
Bruh u still here defending this man
Let us get our jokes off
Stop taking stuff to seriously
U GOTTA be in his entourage for u to still be taking up for him
Just let us get these jokes off
By Monday or Tuesday it will have blown over
Oh, I'm loving the jokes.

Miss Gladys is either his mom or grandma
And he reference her in every song
It's like one of his catchphrases
Like pleighboi
onehunnud
Bleedat

His Mom who died

Ok... Thanks

Other rappers are actually supporting what he did? :smh:

He looked like a fool, and I still don't know what TBC hosts did/say to disrespect him. If they are repeating what others have said about him including his own artists then he fighting a losing battle. He doesn't pay his people, he doesn't pay some of his bills. That information is public knowledge, I don't get it.

Just because they support it smdoesnt mean it's right. It was sucka type ****. And just because u from somewhere don't mean u got heart like that. I'm from one of the worse parts in my city that don't make me this big tough guy. Where was that Magnolia heart when soft as 40 was checking them dudes? U can be from the worse part of the world that don't mean a damn thing.

Someone who don't get checked by no one and respect by the realist but he's a clown?. Pusha literally good in any streets, birdman can't say the same without paying.

Yea I saw that and just kept it moving idk what he's talking about.

Last edited:
The worst part was afterwards they played what Trick Daddy said about him two or three times. What Trick Daddy said was far worse.

I know Baby's crew was confused. Do we walk out? Do we run up on them.

Yall sound crazy as hell thinking Bird was scared of Charlamagne "Let me get a drop" the God...The **** was funny as hell how it went down no doubt but you gotta respect it. He went in there face to face and told them ****** to stop muddying up his name...What else was he supposed to do? If they had rushed CTG then Yall would be going in even more

Vlad run's everything into the ground :lol:.

He's still doing reaction videos with AR-AB on how he felt when Drake shouted him out on Back to Back lmao

Back
Top Bottom