***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

pimp.gif

The last one was
roll.gif
Thats my son...

Birdman is pooooosy. He ain't want nothing. Can't stand n_ like that. His homeboys wouldn't shake nothing either. CTG gained respect, from me.
Birdman was scared as hell, u can hear the ***** voice shaking. He went in there trynna do it for the cameras thinking everybody was gonna be all yes sir no sir and apologizing and was threw off when they didnt. He said he been seen son and could've approached him without the cameras, so why didn't he? He wanted them cameras rolling. He gonna approach Ross and trick with the cameras rolling too? The radio dude stood his ground and the street cat looking funny in the light. Came up there for 2 minutes Cuz **** ain't go how he thought it would.
All this.

If you standing up for Birdman for 'pulling up' at an interview he was invited to do and then backpedalling out the room when they dont kiss ***, then you a sucka like him too

Trick really bout that life

Him and Ross heavily connected with the Zoes

Birdman know that because him and Wayne was pressed before by the Zoes in Miami because Lil Wayne wore a Haitian flag in the Trina Dont Trip video and was throwing up the wrong signs and Trick and Ross had to squash it and give BM n Wayne a pass which Wayne ended up putting in the We Takin Over remix (And yeah I done squash the ******* with Zoe just a bakery here just trying to get dough)

I don't see how he has any fans. That ***** has no back bone, all that gangsta **** and he stay getting pressed and other rappers stay saving or speaking up for son.

Bun b the ultimate sucker, don't know why he always wanna crime in
examples of his sucker ways ? On the real, I'm just unaware

Bun b the ultimate sucker, don't know why he always wanna crime in
examples of his sucker ways ? On the real, I'm just unaware

There was a thread in another forum about his sucka ways, maybe somebody has the link to said thread.

Have fun
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-w...ter-p-c-murder-pistol-whipping-pimp-c.114524/

Should have walked out the interview doing the classic hand rub

We did that for Miss Gladys Youngin

Belee dat Playboi

I'm dead son :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Baby was so lame for mentioning that he COULD'VE pulled up on Charlemagne before but didn't. Cool, you decided not to; so why are you even bringing it up?
He was so lost. U can tell he was up all night trynna figure out what he was gonna say. ***** sounded like a 9th grader having a speech due the next day and u practice all day and when u get up there ya voice trembling and u nervous as hell. Son said y'all done or y'all finished? I could've pulled up on u a few times but I decided to come here and face u man to man.... what?

Back
Top Bottom