***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

roll.gif
roll.gif

I just peeped Envy whispered while Baby was walking away 
laugh.gif

So it seems like all the rappers who has spoken out, agree with Birdman's actions except Pusha lol. I cant believe ppl on hear saying Birdman was scared. You do know he's from the Magnolia projects right ? I guarantee most of yall never been close to no environment like that. What would he have possibly been scared of ?
This funny you say he from out the Nolia because he also says he from the 13th ward too BABY is a joke man..Really he always has been down here he known for surrounding himself with Killers & real street ****** some of them cats that was up there with him like CETO & HOT BEZZLO is bout that drama but to say BABY bout it himself??? nahhhh ....He would drop change on a ***** he did that once or twice but that was in the 90's the city was wild back then....He wasn't no gangsta like my dawg SOULJA SLIM, SLIM ran with killers & would kill you himself....

He said he was 47 but had $30 million from cash money at 18. Something isn't adding up

:lol: this ***** stay lying about his age. I think he's even older than 47.

Wiki says he was born in '69....so according to Beatrice, Universal gave him a $30 mil deal in 1987....when He was 18...and lil Wayne was 5? :lol:

Nothing wrong with saying he got his bread at 27. That's still young as sht. Reminds me of this video

:rofl: at 3:43. Birdman in '99 saying he is 24, Juvie 18, Wayne 14 :lol:. This ***** LOVE lying about his age.

I think birdman in his late 40s/early 50s off the strength of the one song made man by BG he was saying birdman n slim were hustling heavy in the 87-88

Last edited:
Wasn't Cash Money strictly independent til like 97?

And being independent you still getting bread but they ain't start REALLY start popping til the Ha record.

Last edited:
I think birdman in his late 40s/early 50s off the strength of the one song made man by BG he was saying birdman n slim were hustling heavy in the 87-88

he had this song (or album, not sure) called "I Need A Bag of Dope" in like 1991, I swear he had to be 25 then :lol:

Anybody remember them papers he had sayin he was a Diplomat or some ish and cant be charged with a crime ever 
laugh.gif

Crazy thing is I aint never evah seen Birdman show off women. No pics with IG models... none in all these Cash Money/ Rich Gang vids he post... where the heck are the women Birdman?!?!?

Baby been gay. I had a friend from the same projects as them. Used to kick it with them right before 400 Degreez. She said Baby was gay and everyone knew it. He had a few dope boys that he was messing with. Baby gotta be 47 or 48.

I used to watch that Cash Money tape ALL DEEE TIME

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom