***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I say this all the time. He may not be this super gangster and embellish his stories, but he can't be the square nt wants him to be. I met this Harian dude on a cruise last year and he was telling me how all them street dudes in Miami mess with ross. Idk if son paying or he put in work way back when but he would've been got slapped up in Miami, all the dudes down there wouldn't let it fly for a decade.

I say this all the time. He may not be this super gangster and embellish his stories, but he can't be the square nt wants him to be. I met this Harian dude on a cruise last year and he was telling me how all them street dudes in Miami mess with ross. Idk if son paying or he put in work way back when but he would've been got slapped up in Miami, all the dudes down there wouldn't let it fly for a decade.

Ross probably coughs up cash. He's riding around Miami with 10 tennis chains on looking hella flashy. Goons probably know where he lives. Just good business to pay for security.

Ross got ties in Mississippi, also. I mean Ross' only blemish is formerly being a Corrections Officers.

There are so many crooked cops, scandals, etc. that goes down in that business, it is overblown. There's almost a new case down here (South Florida) every day about deputies sleeping with inmates (In the male and female jails) I mean, Ross displays a sense of accountability, that many people don't. Not just in the entertainment industry, but life itself.

Last edited:
NT hates Ross but he obviously has clout in the industry (Diddy, Hov and Kanye) and streets.

In regards to extortion that sounds like gossip, if he's been getting extorted for this long somebody woulda spilled the beans for e-fame

Last edited:
Ross playin with Fire....

Birdman didn't do anything when Ross made the song and went on the breakfast club so I doubt hell do something now.. At the end of the day Birdman and Ross are very similar, two guys with very questionable street reps but w/ enough money to make **** happen

Uhh like the GD's did a few years ago?
They made a video threatening him and he went on to do the show with no issues. 

Ross not about to incriminate himself to get respect from ****** behind a keyboard. I'm sure he would have gotten slapped up or some **** in the decade plus he's been this character if he didn't have some type of stripes.

But then again, I wasn't there and someone like Drake has never been slapped up on camera so who knows it's all chatty patty.

Y'all like this ****** music so much that y'all really buy into the BS?

More power to him I guess. The guy got caught and flat out denied it and said it was photoshop.

Then he has a legion of Internet fans who go as far as to suggest that he was a crooked CO.

Have at it. Don't let me crush the street tales of your heroes...
I mean it's all speculation. None of us know, there's equal chance of both being the truth.

Not even some huge Ross fan, just saying it's logic that he wouldn't be able to move with no issues if he was some rich kid ex-CO who woke up one day and decided to be a street dude at age 30.

Uhh like the GD's did a few years ago?

They made a video threatening him and he went on to do the show with no issues. 

Ross not about to incriminate himself to get respect from ****** behind a keyboard. I'm sure he would have gotten slapped up or some **** in the decade plus he's been this character if he didn't have some type of stripes.

But then again, I wasn't there and someone like Drake has never been slapped up on camera so who knows it's all chatty patty.

Drake got pissed on and Diddy put hands on him.

As far as Ross. Of course he's not everything he potrays but I think it's safe to say he got some connections. Kenneth Williams co-signed him. He woulda been seriously checked if he was all fake by now.

Look at Wayne, this dude been checked by Zo Pound, crips and bloods.

Even when the CO photo first showed up, there were a lot of people, some from Florida even, that were saying that a gig like that was considered a come up because of the access you had to getting product in and out of the jails. The last person I heard speaking on it was Gunplay on a podcast about a year ago. It's plausible, and it wouldn't tarnish the idea of Rozay really being about that life. I'm not saying I'm sold on the idea, but dude has been out here for the past 10 years. I can't even begin to fathom how long your money has to be to pay off EVERYONE just to keep up your facade.

Plus all these so called real rappers always talked bout how they didnt like DJ Vlad and none of them taught him a lesson til Rozay set the goons off on him. 

What exactly does "move with no issues" mean?

Is there some "street cred board of directors" In place that gives rappers a deal of approval or something?

How would anyone even know if he was checked or not? A YouTube video?
Video evidence of someone running up on him, slapping him, someone coming out and saying they did something to him

The stuff that usually happens to rappers who are paying to play or otherwise faking
Drake got pissed on and Diddy put hands on him.

laugh.gif

Still can't  believe this ***** got pee pee'd on.

But I was thinking about street-related stuff, like if something happened to Drake because he stopped his payments lol.

That type of mentality is why I don't respect her as an interviewer. It shouldn't be about what SHE has to gain, it should be about asking the questions people want answers to.

I Think that angie video was shot the day prior to the breakfast club, & either way every interviewer isn't placed here to ask the ridiculous drama filled questions. EX Angie's in terview with cole was Amazing and she was only able to get that vibe because the artist feels comfortable with her.

All I'm saying is son been running round the same way for 10 years. Was even rapping locally in Mia before that. Dudes get slapped up in my city for acting like that on o e song and they not connected. We not saying dude is this super mastermind who had ties with El chapo. But dude get love from all the big time dudes in Miami, he had to be running with someone down there. Dude was repping boosie boyz heavy at 1 time, doubt they want some scrub that was snitching repping their ****. A 9-5 doesn't discredit what dudes were doing off the clock. Then the most crooked form of law enforcement at that.

Y'all like this ****** music so much that y'all really buy into the BS?

More power to him I guess. The guy got caught and flat out denied it and said it was photoshop.

Then he has a legion of Internet fans who go as far as to suggest that he was a crooked CO.

Have at it. Don't let me crush the street tales of your heroes...

You taking it more to heart than any of us :lol:

My only hero is my mama bruh.

We're just pointing out observations.

Dr Dre and Ice Cube weren't gangsters and they helped start gangster rap.

So should we all assume that they really are gangsters because there's no video of them being "exposed"?
Only on NT can someone be a criminal mastermind and not get arrested or murdered.

99% of ppl who engage in that lifestyle meet one of those two fates.

I'm guessing y'all believe Ross is in that 1%
I don't know about your hypotheticals or whatever.

I don't think anyone is saying the ***** was Tony Montana, I'm just saying that it's not some farfetched **** for him to have helped a few people using that CO job, which is why he hasn't been pressed ON CAMERA or AS FAR AS WE KNOW in the decade+ we've  known him.

You keep stretching the goalposts to say "criminal mastermind" when no one is saying that. 
laugh.gif

How would Ross even prove that he was a crooked CO? Come out and snitch on himself and go to jail away from his millions and family so Wintertime from NikeTalk can "respect" him while he's locked up eating baloney sandwiches and juice boxes?

If Ross WAS a crooked CO and 50 knew this, I respect the forward thinking and catch 22 that 50 put him in.

Last edited:
Homie's acting like we're making the claim that Ross is the biggest criminal mastermind to have lived and was somehow able to transcend his circumstances to breach into the entertainment industry. :lol:

People are only saying that it's not as implausible to believe that Rozay was really out there in the streets as some people like to believe.

How am I taking something to heart? I couldn't give less of **** about Rick Ross. I'm commenting on a message board the same way you are. I'm "pointing out observations" too

"Legion of internet fans" "crushed hero dreams" :rofl:

The same way Bugsy Siegel a, "criminal" helped orchestrate the creation of Las Vegas, Nevada. A tourist destination for many upstanding people, acting like everything and everyone is so pure.

Whatever Ross did, or has not done, is no different from guys like him. It is all hearsay. None of us will every really know what goes down bruh. Every criminal is ruthless, I guess :lol:

Back
Top Bottom