***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

ole boy on the breakfast club said man boobs are the biggest issue with dudes he sees....its wild because i didnt find out til i had my son that thet soy milk they push to these kids increases estrogen in males.....makes me wonder if thats why i see so many zesty lil boys nowadays at such young ages
I've spoken on this issue several times and got called a biggot and some more ****.

People never want to uncover the science behind some of these topics of discussion but there's irrefutable evidence that things like sexuality CAN indeed be tampered with chemically.

Last edited:
That interview blew my mind. How freely and open surgery is now. Went to his IG and certain people posting proudly their new bodies. Why would you want to put any of that **** in your body? A ****** O shot? That **** sounds dangerous as hell. I love a big *** and big **** but I'll take something smaller and natural. These ******* are out of control.

That interview blew my mind. How freely and open surgery is now. Went to his IG and certain people posting proudly their new bodies. Why would you want to put any of that **** in your body? A ****** O shot? That **** sounds dangerous as hell. I love a big *** and big **** but I'll take something smaller and natural. These ******* are out of control.
no lie told

i had to stop 2 minutes into the interview, disgusting world we are living in bro

I agree. You don't even know what's natural anymore. But some of the blame goes to us guys because we put that **** on a pedestal

I agree. You don't even know what's natural anymore. But some of the blame goes to us guys because we put that **** on a pedestal
nah f that....these birds be doing that for themselves.....i always hear these chicks do it because they want to feel better about themselves, and they ain't trying to get male attention 
indifferent.gif

and most of the time these chicks be claiming their "100% natural" or "i got it from my mama" BS dead that quick

Avery Storm on "Rich Off Cocaine" is my favorite Rick Ross record.

:lol:

Bruh...

"Magnificent" feels so damn luxurious. :lol: my chance the DJ played it once a little while ago when I was walking to our table in the club, :smh: it felt like an entrance theme song for us....

I could go on about some of Rozay's beats for days...but yeah....

nah f that....these birds be doing that for themselves.....i always hear these chicks do it because they want to feel better about themselves, and they ain't trying to get male attention :stoneface:  

and most of the time these chicks be claiming their "100% natural" or "i got it from my mama" BS dead that quick

That's a damn lie. They feel better about themselves because of the attention they get from men AND women.

Fact is humans want to be wanted.

Last edited:
Y'all should do yaselves a favor if u got time, go watch the noisey detroit episode that dropped last night. It gives a fraction of that detroit sound we been talking about for years that's yet to spill over mainstream. I still believe it's gonna be Chicago 2.0 sooner or later. Every dude we have that is gonna be next up ends up dying.

Link? I looked on the viceland and Noisey channels earlier and couldn't find it.

nah f that....these birds be doing that for themselves.....i always hear these chicks do it because they want to feel better about themselves, and they ain't trying to get male attention :stoneface:  

Yup. Girls do that **** to compete with other girls. The male attention is only a added bonus. Just like sneaker heads pay 300+ for shoes every month to compete with the next man. These girls see a girl with a ******ed *** so they get one that's more ******ed.

1000% men are so ****** weak. If men stopped thirsting for these fake broads. It would change drastically. I see the comments men leave on their pages and ****. Men send them money and **** too. Just sad as ****. I don't like or follow any of these broads. I'm not contributing **** to this movement.

1000% men are so ****** weak. If men stopped thirsting for these fake broads. It would change drastically. I see the comments men leave on their pages and ****. Men send them money and **** too. Just sad as ****. I don't like or follow any of these broads. I'm not contributing **** to this movement.

Sending Money to a girl you never met or have no type of real relationship with is hella wack

Sending Money to a girl you never met or have no type of real relationship with is hella wack

Just check some of the IG/twitter with 5K+ followers. Most of them have amazon wish lists with PayPal info list :lol: :x

My biggest fear
Like I have nothing wrong against gay dudes
I just want my son to like women and only women
i dont want my son to be gay either but your BIGGEST fear dog? 
laugh.gif

there are a lot worse things that could happen to your son than him liking that meat meat

Is anybody living better than khaled right now? Epic thru son this big a celebration yesterday and rock nation thru him one today.

Back
Top Bottom