***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

It's funny how Ross emerged from the 50 beef without a scratch, if not in a better position than before, but couldn't give that same advice to Meek.
Meek could never make a deeper than rap or Teflon don.
U ain't even lyin
Even half of God forgives and I don't
Could take a dump on Meeks discography

Yup, Ross' music is what helped him moonwalk out of that situation. There was a time when Ross' beats were so damn undeniable that even if you didn't like him, you'd be bobbin your head to that beat. I must say one thing about Rozay is that he's got a really good ear for production...

Y'all should do yaselves a favor if u got time, go watch the noisey detroit episode that dropped last night. It gives a fraction of that detroit sound we been talking about for years that's yet to spill over mainstream. I still believe it's gonna be Chicago 2.0 sooner or later. Every dude we have that is gonna be next up ends up dying.

When it slowed up for Mustard rap-wise I thought he was gonna hop on that wave.

The beats sound similar to me.

^ them J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League beats
And to go further back, The Runners
The Olympicks 
pimp.gif

Y'all should do yaselves a favor if u got time, go watch the noisey detroit episode that dropped last night. It gives a fraction of that detroit sound we been talking about for years that's yet to spill over mainstream. I still believe it's gonna be Chicago 2.0 sooner or later. Every dude we have that is gonna be next up ends up dying.

Watchin when I get home before the Kobe game.
Who's up next that they don't show in the show?

Last edited:
Watchin when I get home before the Kobe game.
Who's up next that they don't show in the show?
It's a good watch. Kinda wish they would've touched on the east side movement since they running the city right now but it was good for what it was

modified yambs :smh:

how you listen to fetty dog**** while performing surgery? :x :stoneface:

getting paid 10k in singles :rofl:

ol boy just confirmed kim aint real eh? :nerd:

Last edited:
It's a good watch. Kinda wish they would've touched on the east side movement since they running the city right now but it was good for what it was
its cool to hear from folks who actually from the city they cover......chi town seemed pretty accurate but idk for sure......vegas was weak to me....i didnt give it a chance......rio was on point as well

ole boy on the breakfast club said man boobs are the biggest issue with dudes he sees....its wild because i didnt find out til i had my son that thet soy milk they push to these kids increases estrogen in males.....makes me wonder if thats why i see so many zesty lil boys nowadays at such young ages

ole boy on the breakfast club said man boobs are the biggest issue with dudes he sees....its wild because i didnt find out til i had my son that thet soy milk they push to these kids increases estrogen in males.....makes me wonder if thats why i see so many zesty lil boys nowadays at such young ages
My biggest fear
Like I have nothing wrong against gay dudes
I just want my son to like women and only women

Back
Top Bottom