***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

X legit had me starting fights in high school. His music transcends generations. What him and Swiss created won't be matched. Wish his legacy wasn't tarnished by drugs and controversy But I could never see him as a business man like jay and diddy.

Maybe not as a businessman but he could definitely come back as a brand similar to what Mike Tyson has done.

X was so hot, man. Wish we could have seen him spread his career out and evolve. Sad hearing him the way he sounded on the NORE podcast, man. He was pretty much all I listened to on my Walkman back in 98-99.

The It's Dark and He'll is Hot intro will always be my favorite X song. Don't sleep on this, though:

And this:

I could be the UPS delivery boy, or the man
Workin' at Toys 'R' Us handin' yo' kid a brand new toy
I could be the one servin' your food wherever you go to eat at
Or that ***** on the corner that you ask, "where the weed at?"
I could be the one drivin' the schoolbus that yo' kids in
Except that, I don't like to involve, women and children
A ***** got feelings, I just put 'em aside
And when it's time for me to do my job, I just ride

:x

I could go on forever, though.

Need to listen to X today.

Last edited:
The Professional is one of my favorite X songs. Made a thread about it on here and it got ZERO love.

My man just hipped me to a Nas interview from Felon magazine on BX yesterday....about the origin of the Nas/Hov beef right before ether dropped. Great read. Gives more insight to ether.

Nas called Jay a chameleon for hopping on waves. From Hawaiian shirts, to bigging up the firm, to Versace with big, to bandanas with X and rapping on swizz beats. Then Nas flat out called the ***** a "slithering snake" :lol:.

I still rock with Hov....but there's some truth to what Nas was saying....and that Snake/Chameleon comment made me think of nawghtyhare nawghtyhare rants :lol:

:lol:

Have you heard what people say about Nas?

From Nore, to Cormega, to Tragedy, to Prodigy, to AZ,, to Quan....hell everyone

Foxy and Jay used to call Nas a snake. It's funny how you all pick and choose what you want to believe.

My man just hipped me to a Nas interview from Felon magazine on BX yesterday....about the origin of the Nas/Hov beef right before ether dropped. Great read. Gives more insight to ether.

Nas called Jay a chameleon for hopping on waves. From Hawaiian shirts, to bigging up the firm, to Versace with big, to bandanas with X and rapping on swizz beats. Then Nas flat out called the ***** a "slithering snake" :lol:.

I still rock with Hov....but there's some truth to what Nas was saying....and that Snake/Chameleon comment made me think of nawghtyhare nawghtyhare rants :lol:

Have you heard what people say about Nas?

From Nore, to Cormega, to Tragedy, to Prodigy, to AZ,, to Quan....hell everyone

Foxy and Jay used to call Nas a snake. It's funny how you all pick and choose what you want to believe.
U sound like a hater bruh

Lyrical skill???
If quoting all of BIG's rhymes
And making a career out of it is lyrical to u
Then no wonder hip hop is where it's at right now
Jay had no competition cause
Everyone was superior to him
All he could do is hop aboard someone else's wave
Boy rode more dudes than a prostitute

You typed this?

and that's the cliff notes version :lol:

It's just funny to me how one person can say something about someone, and dudes will run and believe it. But all the people saying something about another person they like, they'll ignore it.

Some of you dudes search for a reason, any reason to hate on Jay. Like you're putting him in his place or bringing him down or something. To the point dudes even repeat what DMX says. Do ya'll follow the word of crackheads in real life? I like Cormega, that doesn't determine what I like about Nas musically. That's what I look at him as, a rapper. None of us know these dudes, so it baffles me how dudes come with what someone else they don't know said about someone else as if that determines their character.

When did men start doing that?

Last edited:
Lyrical skill???
If quoting all of BIG's rhymes
And making a career out of it is lyrical to u
Then no wonder hip hop is where it's at right now
Jay had no competition cause
Everyone was superior to him
All he could do is hop aboard someone else's wave
Boy rode more dudes than a prostitute

You typed this?

and that's the cliff notes version :lol:

It's just funny to me how one person can say something about someone, and dudes will run and believe it. But all the people saying something about another person they like, they'll ignore it.

Some of you dudes search for a reason, any reason to hate on Jay. Like you're putting him in his place or bringing him down or something. To the point dudes even repeat what DMX says. Do ya'll follow the word of crackheads in real life? I like Cormega, that doesn't determine what I like about Nas musically. That's what I look at him as, a rapper. None of us know these dudes, so it baffles me how dudes come with what someone else they don't know said about someone else as if that determines their character.

When did men start doing that?
I think we've found duece King alt account
With Jay we ain't just going by someone's word
It's been his habitual snake in the grass tendencies that have shown his true colors

Last edited:
It hurts Jay soul at night that he knows he's not that nice
He's ran outta big rhymes to recite
He's ran outta flows to steal
He's ran outta waves to ride

I'll run through a wall when this comes on
Same feeling when this hits me:

Came on in the gym last night and I transformed into a superhuman for a solid 5 minutes. That intro 
nthat.gif

If Eve dropped today she would be the #1 female rap artist

I don't think nicki would have been that nice in the early 2000s

Maybe not as a businessman but he could definitely come back as a brand similar to what Mike Tyson has done.

I can see that happening, but Mike Tyson is being exploited and don't think X will do the same.

Came on in the gym last night and I transformed into a superhuman for a solid 5 minutes. That intro :nthat:

I remember watching the video to this like it was yesterday. That emotion when Diddy was yelling at the end.

Strong SN/avy to post ratio

:rofl:

Eve so Philly mane :pimp:. I thought she was ugly when she first came out with the short hair when she was chubby :lol:. Then she lost the weight. And damn.

Love philly bishes....and they love me :smokin

Back
Top Bottom