***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Philly a grimey *** city, I've never been robbed before but I almost got robbed in Philly within my 30 min of being there

U might not him, his name is Jay-Z.
Secure your bag.
And him loving apples.

Shout out to khaled. He made himself the most likable dude in music and he just being himself. Wouldn't be surprised if he go platinum, I'm supporting.

1. It just occurred to me that the general consensus was Khaled, Ross and them boys were done when 50 got to exposing them. I mean son even caught his mom sleeping at her job :x . Interestingly enough their careers are better than ever and altogether they've been just as successful as 50 if not more.

2. There is no way in hell that some of yall are serious with the Jay z stuff and spend this much time and effort on labeling Jay z a snake. Like son maybe he is but I for damn sure ain't worried enough to write damn dissertations on chronological Jay z snake moments through time.

at the end of the day jay just emulates what white execs do

Basically. Jay is a snake and he's following the same blueprint as those rat bastard devils that run rap put in motion a generation ago.

Nobody cares about them tho.

Last edited:
1. It just occurred to me that the general consensus was Khaled, Ross and them boys were done when 50 got to exposing them. I mean son even caught his mom sleeping at her job :x . Interestingly enough their careers are better than ever and altogether they've been just as successful as 50 if not more.

That one still surprises me. 50 had a pic of Ross in uniform, had his taxes out online and proved he was in debt and lying. Took his kids shopping. Got at Khaled's Paki mom. I thought they were done.

All that happening and Wayne kissing men. When all this got a pass, I knew rap was dead.

Ross was consistently dropping good music, while 50 was in fast decline. That's how Ross survived that. Pretty much the same with Khaled, he was coming out with hits and anthems every year. If 50 was focused on making dope music he probably woulda ended them.

Ross was consistently dropping good music, while 50 was in fast decline. That's how Ross survived that. Pretty much the same with Khaled, he was coming out with hits and anthems every year. If 50 was focused on making dope music he probably woulda ended them.
THIS
If 50 woulda put out a smash diss record
Then Ross might not have survived
THOUGH
I'm sure Ross can make a fire diss track too
Over some elegant *** beat I bet
Man U can hate him
But can't front he can rap
Unlike Jay

:lol:

Have you heard what people say about Nas?

From Nore, to Cormega, to Tragedy, to Prodigy, to AZ,, to Quan....hell everyone

Foxy and Jay used to call Nas a snake. It's funny how you all pick and choose what you want to believe.

Rich homie Quan?

I can see that happening, but Mike Tyson is being exploited and don't think X will do the same.
I remember watching the video to this like it was yesterday. That emotion when Diddy was yelling at the end.
:rofl:

How is Tyson being exploited?

I'm only familiar with him being in the Hangover movies and his Adult Swim show.

U might not him, his name is Jay-Z.
Secure your bag.
And him loving apples.

Shout out to khaled. He made himself the most likable dude in music and he just being himself. Wouldn't be surprised if he go platinum, I'm supporting.

If he come with the right records and not just Rap/R&B records he could absolutely go platinum and come out of this being taken way more seriously.

It's funny how Ross emerged from the 50 beef without a scratch, if not in a better position than before, but couldn't give that same advice to Meek.

Exactly. A lot of other dudes 50 beefed with that he got the upper hand on started making terrible music right after. 50 couldn't do that to Ross nor LOX, for different reasons

I never really considered Khaled a part of that madness with 50.

I'm sure 50 took shots at him but it never seemed like anything significant that was going to derail him in any way.

:lol:

Have you heard what people say about Nas?

From Nore, to Cormega, to Tragedy, to Prodigy, to AZ,, to Quan....hell everyone

Foxy and Jay used to call Nas a snake. It's funny how you all pick and choose what you want to believe.

Rich homie Quan?

No :lol:

Featured artist on this phenomenal track......

Didn't 50 pull up on Khaled's mother's place of employment?

And to make things even wilder I remember someone saying French was the cameraman.

Or maybe I'm getting it mixed up.

^^ as I remember it 50 found out where Khaled's Mom works & filmed it. I THINK this is the incident where Frenchie is he cameraman.

What was funny about the whole thing is before it happened Rozay posted a pic of Marquis or something then when 50 finds khaleds mom dudes wanna cry foul. I knew then them dudes ain't really want it with 50

Last edited:
It's funny how Ross emerged from the 50 beef without a scratch, if not in a better position than before, but couldn't give that same advice to Meek.
Meek could never make a deeper than rap or Teflon don.

Y'all should do yaselves a favor if u got time, go watch the noisey detroit episode that dropped last night. It gives a fraction of that detroit sound we been talking about for years that's yet to spill over mainstream. I still believe it's gonna be Chicago 2.0 sooner or later. Every dude we have that is gonna be next up ends up dying.

How is Tyson being exploited?

I'm only familiar with him being in the Hangover movies and his Adult Swim show.

Don't get me wrong. It has helped Tyson financially, but to me it seems like the public laughs at him instead of with him. The media and hollywood hype it up on purpose.

Y'all should do yaselves a favor if u got time, go watch the noisey detroit episode that dropped last night. It gives a fraction of that detroit sound we been talking about for years that's yet to spill over mainstream. I still believe it's gonna be Chicago 2.0 sooner or later. Every dude we have that is gonna be next up ends up dying.
i f wit the vice channel heavy....good programming...jamaica episode was my fave so far, being an island boy.....i missed the detroit but imma watch it later on dvr.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom