***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

spiceman80 spiceman80 DMX shot "We right here" in Baltimore. He always showed love to the city. And reps it sometimes. He was either born here, has fam from here...or spent some time here when he was young. A lot of conflicting stories :lol:.

But he always shows love, and we fkc with him heavy out here.

spiceman80 spiceman80 DMX shot "We right here" in Baltimore. He always showed love to the city. And reps it sometimes. He was either born here, has fam from here...or spent some time here when he was young. A lot of conflicting stories :lol:.

But he always shows love, and we fkc with him heavy out here.

I figured it was one of the two. I recall him spitting about putting in work in Bmore once upon a time.

To bad Jay is sitting back like look at DMX and Ja now! Jay has no comp anymore which was a major problem.
50 was the last bit of comp Jay had and it fizzled out. Irv always keep it 100% in all his interviews. I remember
that era very clear and Jay was not even close to DMX in popularity. He rode the coat tails but his lyrical skill
put him over the top.
:lol:
Lyrical skill???
If quoting all of BIG's rhymes
And making a career out of it is lyrical to u
Then no wonder hip hop is where it's at right now
Jay had no competition cause
Everyone was superior to him
All he could do is hop aboard someone else's wave
Boy rode more dudes than a prostitute

X was sent to Baltimore for a year or two in middle school or high school. Like a group home or something.

I would love to watch that Backstage DVD. I haven't seen it in years. I remember that Beanie and Timbaland song on the album. That **** was so damn hard. **** "In the Club" it was called.

I love X, one of my favorites but I always hated "Party Up" and "X Gon Give It to Ya"

Last edited:
How's It Goin Down video 
pimp.gif

Y'all got me listening to "it's dark and hell is hot" classic album. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I tell people all the time I used to argue with dudes that in 98' Jay wasn't ******* with X. Glad to see people that understand this.

I need a brand new Damien or the convo from dmx
I bet u it would be [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Appreciate all the DMX love. Dude was THAT dude at one time.

And I can never think of X Gon Give It 2 Ya without thinking of Def Jam Vendetta :lol:

Last edited:
I just wanna make sure y'all peep how slimy
Slithering
Kiniving
*****-made
Jay is
He always hated dmx
He always riding waves cause he can't get hit by himself
He a damn salamander
Cause that's all I could think of when u cross a damn chameleon with a snake
He a damn salamander
Jay is TRASH
he really is
Every other week it's a story about how jealous he is
And how he needed to hop on someone else's wave to get hot
STOP BEING SLEEP
STAY WOKE
Jay is a ******* snake
Proof is all out there
Dmx on that stuff
And could STILL get u hyped more than Jay the snake Roberts could
And dmx ain't had to ride nobody wave
I REALLY dislike Jay
Like REALLY
his whole being
His energy
His aura disgusts me
Makes my skin crawl
laugh.gif
 Jay is one of my favorite rappers but he is the wavier than max b. Homie even rode out the Linkin park wave and the Yankee 09 championship wave with the Empire state of mind.

Last edited:
X legit had me starting fights in high school. His music transcends generations. What him and Swiss created won't be matched. Wish his legacy wasn't tarnished by drugs and controversy But I could never see him as a business man like jay and diddy.

Back
Top Bottom