***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Just Cuz i.... love my ******
I'll shed blood... for my ******
Let a ***** holla.... where my ******
All I wanna hear..... is right here my ***** (we his ******sss)

At the end of bball practice in like 6th grade we used to spit this word for word. Coach was a big x fan.

Is Jay a snake :nerd:

I just wanna make sure y'all peep how slimy
Slithering
Kiniving
*****-made
Jay is
He always hated dmx
He always riding waves cause he can't get hit by himself
He a damn salamander
Cause that's all I could think of when u cross a damn chameleon with a snake
He a damn salamander
Jay is TRASH
he really is
Every other week it's a story about how jealous he is
And how he needed to hop on someone else's wave to get hot
STOP BEING SLEEP
STAY WOKE
Jay is a ******* snake
Proof is all out there
Dmx on that stuff
And could STILL get u hyped more than Jay the snake Roberts could
And dmx ain't had to ride nobody wave
I REALLY dislike Jay
Like REALLY
his whole being
His energy
His aura disgusts me
Makes my skin crawl

Repped for speaking the truth.

Irv posts stories on his IG too. He's got some real interesting ****. I would love to hear him on NORE's podcast.

I still play DMX daily. Those first few albums sound as good now as they did then. Maybe even better. The beginning of "What's My Name" is my alarm clock. Never slept through in my life.

Repped for speaking the truth.

Irv posts stories on his IG too. He's got some real interesting ****. I would love to hear him on NORE's podcast.

I still play DMX daily. Those first few albums sound as good now as they did then. Maybe even better. The beginning of "What's My Name" is my alarm clock. Never slept through in my life.
Bruh u ain't never lied
His first 2 albums STILL sound good today
Maaaaaaaan I remember when ruff Ryder's anthem dropped
And then the remix
Damn dmx had everybody hyped
He be speaking that ****
Without glorifying
It's like when he raps about **** like robbing and all that
U can feel it was just outta a need to survive
So much pain in that mans voice
U can hear it in his first 2 albums
Just that gutter grimy from the bottom ****
Man one thing is besides them hype tracks
Dmx can actually tell a story (something bum *** Jay can't do)
And he could rap that good uplifting ****
Without making it sound corny and forced
Man dmx was
No he is that ***** for his first 2 albums alone

BOOM BOOM BOOM
OPEN THE DOOR ITS ATF

To bad Jay is sitting back like look at DMX and Ja now! Jay has no comp anymore which was a major problem.
50 was the last bit of comp Jay had and it fizzled out. Irv always keep it 100% in all his interviews. I remember
that era very clear and Jay was not even close to DMX in popularity. He rode the coat tails but his lyrical skill
put him over the top.

My favorite X song

Now who I am is who I'll be until I die, either accept it or don't **** with it
But if we gon' be dogs then you stuck with it!
Let me go my way but walk with me
See what I see, watch me then, talk with me
Share my pain, make it a little easier to deal with it
Cause despite all the fame YOU I'm a keep it real with it

Rob and steal withcha' dog _ what
Ride till we die, on till it's up

:pimp: :pimp:

How's it going down is one of the Flyest videos ever man. For a grimey ***** like X, he got real slick in the video :pimp:.

Slippin is mad motivational. If you can't feel that song, you ain't real.

Get at me dog is too raw. X pays homage to his real hometown. "Let me holla at you youngin, Baltimore sht. Yerrrrrr" :pimp:

Damien is a crazy story telling track. Hell, the way X takes you from beginning to end...switching from person to person. Voice to voice is ill.

What's my name is a damn banger. That song just gets you amped at all times.

Ruff Ryder's is legit an anthem. That call and response. Genius level song.

Every real ****** knows all the names in the second verse to "What these bishes want". "There was Brenda, LaTica..."

How's it going down is one of the Flyest videos ever man. For a grimey ***** like X, he got real slick in the video :pimp:.

Slippin is mad motivational. If you can't feel that song, you ain't real.

Get at me dog is too raw. X pays homage to his real hometown. "Let me holla at you youngin, Baltimore sht. Yerrrrrr" :pimp:

Damien is a crazy story telling track. Hell, the way X takes you from beginning to end...switching from person to person. Voice to voice is ill.

What's my name is a damn banger. That song just gets you amped at all times.

Ruff Ryder's is legit an anthem. That call and response. Genius level song.

Every real ****** knows all the names in the second verse to "What these bishes want". "There was Brenda, LaTica..."

Amazing song, prob my favorite DMX song along with What they really want.

Shout out to the producers of Deadpool for dusting this one off.

First we let it ROCK
Then we let it ROLL
Then we let it POP
Go let it GO

Jay really was a wave rider smh. Slimy *** *****. Drake fans I apologize, drake really is this generations jay. These snake *** ****** love hopping on somebody else formula.

X came to the city, and shot this in the trenches

I was also just looking at that cypher with him, Hov and the Muslim brother from backstage. The definition of "classic"

"And the straight razor would put pin stripes across your windpipe" :smh:

Last edited:
Jay really was a wave rider smh. Slimy *** *****. Drake fans I apologize, drake really is this generations jay. These snake *** ****** love hopping on somebody else formula.

My man just hipped me to a Nas interview from Felon magazine on BX yesterday....about the origin of the Nas/Hov beef right before ether dropped. Great read. Gives more insight to ether.

Nas called Jay a chameleon for hopping on waves. From Hawaiian shirts, to bigging up the firm, to Versace with big, to bandanas with X and rapping on swizz beats. Then Nas flat out called the ***** a "slithering snake" :lol:.

I still rock with Hov....but there's some truth to what Nas was saying....and that Snake/Chameleon comment made me think of nawghtyhare nawghtyhare rants :lol:

Last edited:
X came to the city, and shot this in the trenches

I was also just looking at that cypher with him, Hov and the Muslim brother from backstage. The definition of "classic"

Thanks for this bro, bringing so many memories...By the way where was this shot, some scenes look like either Bmore or Philly
Definitely a classic scene, I had the dvd.

Last edited:
All the people that have issues with Jay say the same thing about him. I don't know what to call dude except an opportunist. He has/had a vision for his life and did what he needed to do in order to accomplish that. If you weren't helping him get to that level then he had no use for you. Better yet, if you were helping him, but your usefulness was no longer available then for him it was "on to the next one", pun intended.

Back
Top Bottom