***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

The Lyor impersonation in the first vid :lol:

A lot of that has been discussed on this board for years. X was THAT dude from like 97 to 2000.

None of that makes Jay a "snake". Not saying he isn't, but not for anything Irv said IMO.

But Jay has always been good at riding the wave. Working with Puff. Working with Swizz. Working with Pharrel. Working with Tim.

Cats take that to be an insult but it isn't really. Because he's created some of his own waves as well.

And ultimately, the **** has worked out phenomenally for him.

Last edited:
Nah. I don't consider Jay a snake. :lol:

But that made me remember how much heat Swizz was dropping back then. Ruff Riders Anthem, Money Cash H0's, Banned From TV, WW III. He went from that to pots, pans and whistles beats. :smh:

I'm honestly disappointed. It took like 8 hrs for u to show up. No way in hell drake will get props and I not show up within a hour, 2 max.
laugh.gif

Drugs have him in a Cobra Clutch!

Not to be all morbid, but we've seen this story play out plenty of times in that world. I was watching amy winehouse live shows and I just couldnt believe what i was seeing.

Eventually either something miraculous happens and they get clean. Or we're all going to be reading some drug OD story or freak accident sometime in the near future.

X lowkey is like the heart beat of hip hop. Dudes energy, songs, passion, and dedication really makes you feel the emotion.

Like, when you hear DMX (For those 25+ y/o, and remember his heyday) you ger that jolt of energy. Like penance of your actions. Yet, you still acknowledge your wrongdoings and dirt you've done! :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
I got hype when I heard the opening of "Get At Me Dog" at the beginning of that Irv video.

That's just an innate reaction at this point :lol:

X lowkey is like the heart beat of hip hop. Dudes energy, songs, passion, and dedication really makes you feel the emotion.

Like, when you hear DMX (For those 25+ y/o, and remember his heyday) you ger that jolt of energy. Like penance of your actions. Yet, you still acknowledge your wrongdoings and dirt you've done!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

For real man...

Y'all been eatin' long enough now stop being greedy
Just keep it real partner, give to the needy
Ribs is touchin', so don't make me wait
**** around and I'm gon' bite you and snatch the plate

nore had me DYING attempting to rhyme over x's beat box 

X wouldn't even get clean for his son . hate to see him like this cause X was a prooooooooblem 

i was blown away as a kid when i saw this and its the first thing i think about whenever i hear about him having problems 

its wild to think that there was a time when this was someone's lead single ...

"Bring Your Whole Crew", and the IDAHIH intro are my go-to tracks in the gym.  

X appreciation 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom