***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

mean.gif
 god level

Last edited:
Scottie Beam one of them girls that were geeky in school...into digimon and **** that blossomed into something fierce :pimp:

I would gladly pay child support for our future child.

I still can't figure out why DL Hughley had the worst sitcom of the 4 Kings of Comedy

Creative control. Networks will give comedians a little rope with writing until ratings fail to meet expectations. Once that happens, network writers intervene and decide what's funny and what's not. Plus, his show was on ABC, or Disney.

DL is cool but he doesn't have a good delivery on his jokes. A big part of stand up is you gotta have a delivery and personality. Bernie and Ced were great at that.

DL is cool but he doesn't have a good delivery on his jokes. A big part of stand up is you gotta have a delivery and personality. Bernie and Ced were great at that.

Those are 2 key ingredients to achieving long-term success in stand-up comedy :lol:. With that being said, DL, a 25+ year vet, has at least a smiggin of that lol.

Scottie Beam one of them girls that were geeky in school...into digimon and **** that blossomed into something fierce :pimp:

I would gladly pay child support for our future child.

Yo! You are not lying :smh:. As a youngin....I used to front on the Skinny chicks with braces, glasses etc etc...for the more "developed ones" and older chicks. One of my regrets was not focusing more on these type of chicks :smh:.

Fast forward to today...those same ugly, awkward ducklings are baaaad now....and have some character cuz they have to go thru it. Luckily, a few from back then still got a crush on the kid :pimp:.

I got a homeboy who messed with nothing but these chicks that didn't blossom yet coming up. We didn't see it then. But he was on to something. They grew up...and still love this ***** fully. That glow up :pimp: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom