***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Yo! You are not lying :smh:. As a youngin....I used to front on the Skinny chicks with braces, glasses etc etc...for the more "developed ones" and older chicks. One of my regrets was not focusing more on these type of chicks :smh:.

Fast forward to today...those same ugly, awkward ducklings are baaaad now....and have some character cuz they have to go thru it. Luckily, a few from back then still got a crush on the kid :pimp:.

I got a homeboy who messed with nothing but these chicks that didn't blossom yet coming up. We didn't see it then. But he was on to something. They grew up...and still love this ***** fully. That glow up :pimp: :lol:
My boy aj used to always say that. He went to a different high school then me but dude was like all he mess with it the lame/weird/non developed/brace/glasses/quiet type. They all blossomed into women and look damn good. He still smash a few to this day.

I taught my little brother this same concept. Be friends with the awkward chicks...at least 60% of them will be 8s or better when they develop.

**** crazy man.

I had puppy love with this girl in elementary school. Then we went to different middle schools. But then we went to the same high school. She was pretty but she was skinny as hell, she had no ***, Karruche status. So I kinda ignored her cuz by then I was attracted to booty and thick thighs. After high school I never saw her again.

So last summer I see this dude I knew in high school. He like "You remember whopty whop" I said "yeah I remember" he said "thats my old lady" and he said she got a kid but the kid is from another dude she was with. I'm thinking cool whatever, she was pretty but she ain't have no cheeks.

Then I see the 2 out at a spot somewhere and I say wassup to him, then I see her and GOT DAMN. She was bad. Booty, thighs, hips. Type of *** that clap when she walk. She looked like a totally different girl. Remember, last time I saw her was senior year. She had no *** then. Anyway, I just said "how you doing" to her and kept it moving. And I seen them a few more times and I did the same thing. Wassup, keep it moving. I ain't wanna make it awkward. I don't know if she told him she knew me. That **** blew my mind. She went from a pretty frail girl to a brown stallion horse.

Last edited:
Just saw that Larenz Tate BK interview. Really good, almost 45min but didn't feel like it. Dude looks just like he did in the 90s :lol:

Last edited:
Hope Charlemagne kept the promise of what his first question to her was going to be but I'm sure he will ***** out...

Hillary.
laugh.gif

'Hey. Great to be with you all. Thanks for h-having me.'

laugh.gif
sick.gif

:smh:
Man they kinda made a mockery with Hillary
Like everytime I thought they were gonna go somewhere with intelligent questions
They asked or referenced some dumb ****
:smh:

I like Hillary
She seem alright

Yeah, for the record I don't completely dislike Hillary. She just doesn't exude much as far as personality is concerned.

If they didn't ask her some real questions and let her speak about politics and tried to humanize her, I expect this interview to be a cringe-fest.
laugh.gif

Was Bernie on TBC? I saw that he was on Hot.

I think they kinda made the point that this isn't a political show, so they asked her questions that didn't require talking points and whatnot

I seen the interview and I was expecting it to be cringe worthy but it actually wasn't bad

I'm still not sure on my vote tho

A slap in the face to all the real journalist.. But so is fox news

What's one thing you always carry with you???

Hilary Clinton: Hot sauce...

DL Hugley said it best in his recent interview. Hilary is like a single mother, she will do whatever it takes for her child. Child being presidency. lol

When it comes down to what were used to as citizens when it comes to a president. She's perfect, she can lie so honestly.

I hate when black people do that "massa" thing when someone does something they don't agree with but that guy wasn't wrong. They sit and talk **** and gossip like we do on here or twitter all day though so I don't know why anyone expected anything from them. Not really sure of a black or minority space where she could go and we expect the interviewers to ask real questions.

Once I heard about the hot sauce comment I was good. She answered so quick it was obvious that was planned.

Also Envy looks like a **** boy in that picture. IDK why.

I hate when black people do that "massa" thing when someone does something they don't agree with but that guy wasn't wrong. They sit and talk **** and gossip like we do on here or twitter all day though so I don't know why anyone expected anything from them. Not really sure of a black or minority space where she could go and we expect the interviewers to ask real questions.

Once I heard about the hot sauce comment I was good. She answered so quick it was obvious that was planned.

Coulda got interview by Tavis smiley (sp?)
And :rofl: at the envy **** boy comment
It seems like everyone thinks dude is a **** boy
And I really can't place why
Even though I agree :lol:

Coulda got interview by Tavis smiley (sp?)
And :rofl: at the envy **** boy comment
It seems like everyone thinks dude is a **** boy
And I really can't place why
Even though I agree :lol:

Cause he lightskinned :lol: sike nah

Tavis Smiley is in the pocket. Dude figured if he wanted to ascend to the highest level, he had to play the game the way they do. He was goin at Obama when Obeezy wasn't kissin his *** when he first ran; dude was spittin that venom.

I might get flack for this but, I think if Ebro sans Laura Styles and Rosenberg interviewed her, there might have been more serious questions. Dude brings it when he wants to.

Back
Top Bottom