***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

"We" as in black people as a entire group not we as in me. Should have clarified since we cant gather context clues today

Say you don't know what YOU want. You aren't speaking for me or all black people.

I know what I want.

If you asked all black people you would get 8 million answers. Thats the problem y'all want unity and power in numbers but no one is fighting for the same thing

Funny you mention jewish people.

Who is their leader?

They understood the importance of singularity and collective consciousness. They established a financial stronghold, which in turn led to political backing and the creation of their nation (Israel).

They did that using spiritual sciences STOLEN from us but that's another topic.

Which "we" as black people do not have. Am i wrong?

I know what I want.

If you asked all black people you would get 8 million answers. Thats the problem y'all want unity and power in numbers but no one is fighting for the same thing

What are you fighting for?

All I want is an equal playing ground. My parents came here from the west indies and worked hard for my brothers and I to have a better life than they did. I hope to do the same and make it a little easier for my kids but I am realistic and im not waiting for the government to pass legislation that will allow them to be seen as equal citizens.

All I want is an equal playing ground. My parents came here from the west indies and worked hard for my brothers and I to have a better life than they did. I hope to do the same and make it a little easier for my kids but I am realistic and im not waiting for the government to pass legislation that will allow them to be seen as equal citizens.

So with your negative and self defeatist attitude do you think you're bettering it? You've already been defeated and lost.

I find it funny how black folks are quick to vote for Hilary and Bill knowing there involvement in mass incarceration and Coltan mining in Africa

Seriously most don't even know about what Bill passed at all. If it was a known thing in our culture like that Whitney and bobby were doing crack, then you'd be shunned if you supported.

Shunned like your white girlfriend at your family's black dinner that goes off the wire.

They went soft on Hilary. CTG brought up the whole "super predator" thing so he know what the Clintons did but he backed off.

We fell for the okie doke with the Clintons (and Democrats) a long time ago. All Bill Clinton had to do was go on Arseno's show, act like he loved black people and we fell for it. Meanwhile he was putting in laws to lock up black people. While Hilary was calling young black people "super predators". They were giving out football numbers to bruthas for non-violent offenses. Everybody knows now that the war on drugs was really the war on black people and Bill came in and finished the job. One minute Bill is apologizing for it the next he's justifying it. Too many of us put the ****ons on a pedestal like they support us but that's far from the case.

From one of the articles I read

"Today there are more African American men incarcerated in the U.S. than the total prison populations in India, Argentina, Canada, Lebanon, Japan, Germany, Finland, Israel and England combined"

This is a serious problem. All these presidents have contributed to it. Obama is the first to even address the issue.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/pres...it-wrong-on-mass-incarceration_b_9638934.html

http://www.thenation.com/article/hillary-clinton-does-not-deserve-black-peoples-votes/

Last edited:
The mentality has changed in this society, there's no way the Montgomery bus boycott would go down today. Majority of people are out for self and so self-centered that they can't see the bigger picture.

It would really take for serious, educated discussion about what black people want for black people in order for other black people to see that we're serious about it and then MAYBE, they'll get on board.

Other than that, I've said it before and I'll say it again, might have to manipulate the masses the way the media does.

I disagree with this whole "black people are so divided" idea.

No one group of people moves monolithically. The idea that every single black person needs to be on the same page for change to happen is a farce. 

We need select groups of like-minded individuals to unite. Isn't that the whole premise behind the idea of "secret societies". The masses aren't supposed to take part in this.

The more we buy into this idea of separation...the more we lose the war. I can't speak on black people as a whole. I know what type of individuals and circles I build in and I see the same happening all over. The revolution IS HAPPENING and you're not going to see it on your TV screen.

Our power right now imo is in our influence.

We are the most imitated culture in the country without a doubt. But when we have people who are not apart of our culture controlling what our culture looks like we have a problem.

How many people are going to watch this Hillary interview vs how many people watched Umar Johnson , Eric Dyson, or anyone else that speaks to the masses about our issues?

We have been having revolutions for decades but are we really making that much progress?

And if we do then they make a new law to counter act our progression.

Most of our powerful individuals have someone else who above them who really make the calls. What do we even own? People clowned Dame Dash but if more people from our culture thought like him we would be better off.

I know im not coming up with a solution but i really dont have one. I enjoy history and I don't believe in reinventing the wheel so I see what works for other cultures and think we as black people should do the same.

So with your negative and self defeatist attitude do you think you're bettering it? You've already been defeated and lost.

How can you say I have been defeated if im not fighting the same war as you?

What do you want from your politicians? What do you expect of them? What are you fighting for? You pass judgement but offer no possible solution.

Dont tell me we gonna all stop playing in the NBA/NFL like someone else said because they will find someone to come from another country to fill up the rosters

Last edited:
Our power right now imo is in our influence.

We are the most imitated culture in the country without a doubt. But when we have people who are not apart of our culture controlling what our culture looks like we have a problem.

How many people are going to watch this Hillary interview vs how many people watched Umar Johnson , Eric Dyson, or anyone else that speaks to the masses about our issues?

We have been having revolutions for decades but are we really making that much progress?

And if we do then they make a new law to counter act our progression.

Most of our powerful individuals have someone else who above them who really make the calls. What do we even own?

I know im not coming up with a solution but i really dont have one. I enjoy history and I don't believe in reinventing the wheel so I see what works for other cultures and think we as black people should do the same.

[h1]African-American’s Buying Power Projected to be $1.1 Trillion By 2015[/h1]

Money is the only power that matters in this current reality. We consume like NO OTHER, but the problem is that we consume OUTSIDE of the collective. We are the only group not practicing group economics. Everything in our homes and on our bodies...likely was purchased from a company that is ran by people that don't look like us. We are only group of people that lets other groups come in our communities and set up shop without giving back to the community. There's a chinese carry out and beauty supply store in every hood in America. And our #1 tool of influence....our music...is riddled with themes of materialism and obsession of brands ran by Italian designers or other ppl that also don't look like us.

I need to find the graphic but there's an infographic that breaks down how many times a dollar bounces within a particular demographic before it leaves that said demographic...and for african-americans it was 1. White people, asians, hispanics, etc. all keep their dollars bouncing within the collective many times before it gets outside the circle. 

Now...buying power does mean "wealth". But wealth can never be established if we keep willing giving our money away.

Yes but what do we own?

We need ownership Jay Z is praised for owing the nets and drives all of our dollars to the arena and team meanwhile he owns a small percentage and other cultures get paid off of our dollars. He is fine with it because he gets money but what about the culture.

Our dollars are misguided because our influence isn't guided back to the culture.

As far as I can tell we all want some of the same things but no one has a solution.

Nothing worse than a ****** or in this case a bunch of ****** that misinterpret something and just run wild with it, nothing worse. When I said "the shows goes on with or without us" I was strictly talking about the presidential election. There will be a new President next year even if every black person doesn't vote in November one way or another. Does anyone NOT agree with that point??

Dudes talking about the Montgomery boycott, boycotting Chipotle, boycotting buying Jordan's....and anything other than my ORIGINAL point.

i don't know much about american politics, but if our "leader" or at least a candiate was caught saying ISH like this

\

What NATO did to Libya is a tragedy, that country wasn't perfect, but it was a lot better before these guys killed Gaddafi....I have no idea why Obama or any other leader of the NATO hasn't been impeached.

The first step to fixing our community, imo, is to improve our ability to have a conversation. People in the 21st ascribe to a belief and will fight to the bone to defend it rather than to properly convey their idea, and still be open to a different perspective. I see it in many races, but since the topic is the black community, we can narrow the scope a bit. More often than none you'll see people tearing one another down for their thoughts rather than embracing the idea that they could learn something from another person's point of view. Listening with the intent to understand rather than with the intent to reply can be profoundly beneficial in the advancement of our community because of the wealth of knowledge that's available to us in this day and age.

The mentality has changed in this society, there's no way the Montgomery bus boycott would go down today. Majority of people are out for self and so self-centered that they can't see the bigger picture.

It would really take for serious, educated discussion about what black people want for black people in order for other black people to see that we're serious about it and then MAYBE, they'll get on board.

Other than that, I've said it before and I'll say it again, might have to manipulate the masses the way the media does.

I disagree with this whole "black people are so divided" idea.

No one group of people moves monolithically. The idea that every single black person needs to be on the same page for change to happen is a farce. 

We need select groups of like-minded individuals to unite. Isn't that the whole premise behind the idea of "secret societies". The masses aren't supposed to take part in this.

The more we buy into this idea of separation...the more we lose the war. I can't speak on black people as a whole. I know what type of individuals and circles I build in and I see the same happening all over. The revolution IS HAPPENING and you're not going to see it on your TV screen.

Never said EVERY black person has to be on board, we've been waitin on that for a while and it's proved to be counterproductive. We need a strong core and then as things progress, more and more will grow and be better off for it.

You're absolutely right about the groups of like minded individuals

Nothing worse than a ****** or in this case a bunch of ****** that misinterpret something and just run wild with it, nothing worse. When I said "the shows goes on with or without us" I was strictly talking about the presidential election. There will be a new President next year even if every black person doesn't vote in November one way or another. Does anyone NOT agree with that point??

Dudes talking about the Montgomery boycott, boycotting Chipotle, boycotting buying Jordan's....and anything other than my ORIGINAL point.

By clarifying yourself you made yourself look worse.

Proof read before you hit submit.

The first step to fixing our community, imo, is to improve our ability to have a conversation. People in the 21st ascribe to a belief and will fight to the bone to defend it rather than to properly convey their idea, and still be open to a different perspective. I see it in many races, but since the topic is the black community, we can narrow the scope a bit. More often than none you'll see people tearing one another down for their thoughts rather than embracing the idea that they could learn something from another person's point of view. Listening with the intent to understand rather than with the intent to reply can be profoundly beneficial in the advancement of our community because of the wealth of knowledge that's available to us in this day and age.
yep

By clarifying yourself you made yourself look worse.

Proof read before you hit submit.

I'll leave the crying and complaining to you. I'm good over here.

Coulda got interview by Tavis smiley (sp?)
And :rofl: at the envy **** boy comment
It seems like everyone thinks dude is a **** boy
And I really can't place why
Even though I agree :lol:

I didn't know Tavis still came on. His show wouldn't reach the same demo as TBC.

I didn't notice till i started reading the comments on Youtube but they pretty much go in on Envy daily for his hard hitting questions about nothing. "Explain what a rapper is for the people out there who don't know what a rapper is" :lol: that put me out one day :rofl:

Coulda got interview by Tavis smiley (sp?)
And :rofl: at the envy **** boy comment
It seems like everyone thinks dude is a **** boy
And I really can't place why
Even though I agree :lol:

I didn't know Tavis still came on. His show wouldn't reach the same demo as TBC.

I didn't notice till i started reading the comments on Youtube but they pretty much go in on Envy daily for his hard hitting questions about nothing. "Explain what a rapper is for the people out there who don't know what a rapper is" :lol: that put me out one day :rofl:

:rofl:
he do be saying dumb **** like that
and he be asking more gossip questions than yee

What's your solution champ?? The alternative is Donald Trump or Ted Cruz. The election process either local or nation wide is and is always the lesser of two evils. It's not like the presidential election is going to held up by Americans as they ask black people....."hey black people.....who does the vast majority of your community or all of your community agree with on who should be President of the United States??"

The show goes on with or without us, bottom line. Get your situation or house in order first and get involved someway somehow before we start making requests that we don't even know what we really want.

This mentality is why I believe the Trump thing was devised to gift wrap Clinton the presidency.

All this discussion did was remind me of the dumpster choices we have in candidates for this election. Never seen this many abysmal candidates all at once in my life

What's your solution champ?? The alternative is Donald Trump or Ted Cruz. The election process either local or nation wide is and is always the lesser of two evils. It's not like the presidential election is going to held up by Americans as they ask black people....."hey black people.....who does the vast majority of your community or all of your community agree with on who should be President of the United States??"

The show goes on with or without us, bottom line. Get your situation or house in order first and get involved someway somehow before we start making requests that we don't even know what we really want.

This mentality is why I believe the Trump thing was devised to gift wrap Clinton the presidency.

Of course.

It's so obvious now that politics are a show/movie. Trump, the bad racist vs Hilary, the strong "good" women that likes everybody. It's all BS.

A lot of people got that mindset "Well, we can't have Trump win". They're just playing people like puppets. They're not even hiding it now.

Back
Top Bottom