***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I saw that this morning and k really dont know how to even feel about these two.

Uzi thinks he is a superstar already and is very disrepectful to the older generation. But at the same time ebro isnt going to force the younger generation to like something so he needs to stop trying to bully them.

Some of these new _'s sound flat out dumb. :lol:

I understand the generational gap but to dismiss premo's beats like that is ignorant. You should know and respect the history of the music your making. I didn't grow up in the KRS, Kane, Rakim era but I respect what they did. Some of these _'s grew up on Wayne, Drake and Kanye and that's all they know and what to know.

Last edited:
Rap is the only genre where the new generation blatantly disregards and disrespects the history of the genre.

Rap is the only genre where the new generation blatantly disregards and disrespects the history of the genre.

I can't stand this. That's why I still listen to a lot of vets are certain people may consider "washed", cause a lot of my faves growing up are still making quality music. This really is the only genre where growing older is looked at as being bad, but part of that stems from hip hip's beginnings being founded on what's in and what's new. Makes me wonder how those same fans react to Drake, Kendrick, and JCole when they're like 35+.

Plies deff smashin Yee, she was goin to hard for him during that interview :lol:

Yea i noticed that also. She was answering questions for him and they deff planned their answers to CtheGod questions. I think she knows he can be out there more and she wants him to push himself. She was doing the same for vado when he was there

I can't stand this. That's why I still listen to a lot of vets are certain people may consider "washed", cause a lot of my faves growing up are still making quality music. This really is the only genre where growing older is looked at as being bad, but part of that stems from hip hip's beginnings being founded on what's in and what's new. Makes me wonder how those same fans react to Drake, Kendrick, and JCole when they're like 35+.

Drake turns 30 this year and Cole already 30+.

Future like 32/33.

Last edited:
That's because most old rappers are bitter and hate on the younger generation so why care or show respect ... I mean we see it all the time same with the NBA

That's because most old rappers are bitter and hate on the younger generation so why care or show respect ... I mean we see it all the time same with the NBA

Dumb comment.

Why would they be bitter when they made more money and sold more records than they do today?

and probably still tour more because there's less insurance issues.

Dumb comment.

Why would they be bitter when they made more money and sold more records than they do today?

Dumb comment.

How is dumb when it's facts do I have to post the countless times older rappers hated ...its happen since the beginning of hip-hop... but your like 40 so no surprise here

What's wrong with Uzi not feeling them crusty *** Preemo beats?

Respect to him and what he did during his era but no one trying to hear that **** now.

:lol: why not his sound isn't identical to thug's just took some of his style and does his whole thing... that seems to be acceptable when certain artist do it.... I wonder what's so different in this case?

He doesn't sound exactly like thug the way Couple Minutes From Now sounds exactly like Future

His mixtape Luv Is Rage got some bangers

Last edited:
He doesn't sound exactly like thug the way Couple Minutes From Now sounds exactly like Future

I damnnn sure wasn't talkin bout that *****... I heard this EXACT rhetoric about Mr. Barter :lol:... but now someone does this with his style and it's biting ? funny how that works

What's wrong with Uzi not feeling them crusty *** Preemo beats?

Respect to him and what he did during his era but no one trying to hear that **** now.

:lol:

Dawg Premo is a better producer than anybody you can name right now. And I **** with a lot of producers out right now. This is like saying "Nobody wants to watch Magic Johnson games cuz Steph Curry is better". Younger dudes expose themselves with comments like that.

Back
Top Bottom