***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Ya boy Plies on the Breakfast club, wonder if they bring up the rumors of Yee and Plies dating. I swear that was the funniest comment I seen on Yee Instagram with her and Plies and someone commented Sweet ***** Saturday :lol:. Took that pic down real quick
View media item 1926529

Oh **** 45 minutes
I'm a wait an hour or so before I watch this plies interview
I'm predicting Tom foolery and hijinks :pimp:

Ya boy Plies on the Breakfast club, wonder if they bring up the rumors of Yee and Plies dating. I swear that was the funniest comment I seen on Yee Instagram with her and Plies and someone commented Sweet ***** Saturday :lol:. Took that pic down real quick
View media item 1926529

This morning before I left the crib they talked about the interview with him coming up. Yee said something like looking forward to it, then Cthagod said under his breath something "I bet", or "I wonder why". When I heard that I figured it must be true.

Finished the interview, I told you Plies and Yee had something going on. Homie my ***, that's what everyone say in the industry, good example French Interview. Good interview though, Plies is a dude I would rock with in the hood. When he said everyone in his camp getting fired if they don't body a person if they violate him physically golden rule :lol:

Plies man....dude is a caricature of his self. It's sad he had to go this route to stay relevant...but it is what it is.

You could hear him fighting his normal talking voice in his interview with Tax...in favor of that "***" "Crimma" stuff he does on IG. Dude might just be actually becoming this new character he created :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Man, when I first moved to Atl...Plies verse on "I'm so hood" was like the southern ****** anthem. The club would get stupid live when his part came on....and the hood ****** would damn near shed a tear when "Damn my PO'" was uttered.

Plies feature on Jeezy's "Lose My Mind"...Classic :pimp:

Man, when I first moved to Atl...Plies verse on "I'm so hood" was like the southern ****** anthem. The club would get stupid live when his part came on....and the hood ****** would damn near shed a tear when "Damn my PO'" was uttered.

VIOLATE ME IF SHE WANT, SHE'LL HAVE TO COME CATCH ME

Plies is one of those southern rappers that i seem to know all the lyrics on his features but i would never listen to an album from him.

Ace hood would also be on that list but i listened to one of his idk which one but i remember being pleasantly surprised by it

That's like the text version of the ray j rant

That post :wow:

Here this _ go AGAIN. :smh::lol: :lol:

It's gonna take me a day to read the whole thing but this part :lol:

Nas won
Jay wishes he could be nas
But he can't
Cause he a snake
And a snake can't shed its skin
And become a real one
Well
A snake can shed its skin
But u know what I mean

I'm crying

This the second fourth time he's done this

fixed :lol:

Bruh went IN :wow: :rofl:

Late but :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Only listen to that song for Plies

Back
Top Bottom