This thread been disappointing the last few weeks

Mm Mmm mmmmm
I would give anything to be Angela Bassett husband
I wouldn't leave the bedroom if she was my wife
Omg she bad

Angie B 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sweet baby Jesus... Angela Bassett is fine. She's another example of why black women are the baddest. They age gracefully. Even Gabrielle Union and Sanaa Lathan, they're in their 40's and they look better than most women in Hollywood.

Sanaa man omg. I had to Google her 10x cuz I didn't believe her age. U get a chick who don't smoke, drink casually and don't do drugs and they can look good at that age too.

Sweet baby Jesus... Angela Bassett is fine. She's another example of why black women are the baddest. They age gracefully. Even Gabrielle Union and Sanaa Lathan, they're in their 40's and they look better than most women in Hollywood.
I can't stand Sanaa lathan thumbs
They creep me out
:x
I wouldn't want that thumb touching my lips or on my penis

I may sound like a dusty, simping *** ***** but I would gladly pay child support if I'm able to shoot Sanaa or Gabrielle's club up.

I'd be early on the payments and errything

Last edited:
I may sound like a dusty, simping *** ***** but I would gladly pay child support if I'm able to shoot Sanaa or Gabrielle's club up.

I'd be early on the payments and errything
Gabby has herpes though........
And I've already stated my opinion on Sanaa and her thumb stick thumbs
I bet she dope on cod

In the early 90's, Mos Def would have fit in. Because there was no stereotype of a rapper, it was about how good you were. Because every rapper besides the west coast had to be original, or you were deemed wack or a copy cat.

By the late 90's it had changed and the Puff and Master P era had taken over. Rap shifted and became more commercial and club.

A lot of dudes wouldn't have gotten deals in the early 90's, but they were helped out because they were the alternative by the late 90's. So they built careers off it.

A lot of **** is about timing and coming out at the right time. People like Nelly or DMX came out at the right time. DMX brought the streets and pain back. 50 brought the streets back. That's why the same dudes couldn't get deals or a release at one point, but a few years later could and came out and smashed ****.

Some **** I listened to back then, like J-Zone or Aesop Rock bores the **** out of me now. There's only a few artist from back then like that first Cannibal Ox, Non-Phixon and Jedi Mind Tricks that I can even **** with now.

You can be a underground rapper and become mainstream though. Eminem was a underground rapper. If Dre never hears him his career would have been totally different. He just had the rare talent of being able to craft songs that could appeal to the masses.
around the time that the Chapelle show was popping I remember underground hip hop being huge , relatively speaking . Around 2003 when the online forums boom came into play .

Last edited:
What happened to yo sn b?

Got clipped messing around in the lebron hater thread

Seamanup getting clapped on site

That's why I don't even discuss basketball on here like I used to. Way too many trolls and clowns in that group.
Swear to god I'm starting to notice that...NBA thread got me sniped, I stay only in college now. Fools talk so stupid and I fall for the bait everytime.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom