***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

How is dumb when it's facts do I have to post the countless times older rappers hated ...its happen since the beginning of hip-hop... but your like 40 so no surprise here

But, Uzi has a sample of "Banned from TV" on his mixtape... which is from 1998. He sounds silly. Heck, his "idol" Kanye is 38, has productions from the 90s, 2000s, and has spit over Premier beats.

I bet Uzi is a fan of Pharrell...

Pharrell is 43 years old.

You sound as silly as Lil Uzi

So 50 and Ebro beefing on IG
laugh.gif
Instafingers at it again.

Dude is 40 and all he does is rant on IG like an angry teenager

Last edited:
But, Uzi has a sample of "Banned from TV" on his mixtape... which is from 1998. He sounds silly. Heck, his "idol" Kanye is 38, has productions from the 90s, 2000s, and has spit over Premier beats.

Bruh said nothing about age he just didn't like those beats

In 1996 those beats were hot but in 2016 you can make any Preemo beat in 5-10 minutes in any DAW.

Flesh you bugging in here forreal. Imma huge Uzi fan but disrespecting a producer like Premo is a not a good look no matter how you twist it. Like i said he shoulda just kept it simple. Ebro really set him up with that & then was lowkey going in on him with "its cause you not built like that" :lol:

How is dumb when it's facts do I have to post the countless times older rappers hated ...its happen since the beginning of hip-hop... but your like 40 so no surprise here

Name some rappers who hate on young artist? I see more young artist hating on other young artist.

Meanwhile damn near every successful rapper is above 30 or close to 40. Kendrick is the youngest one at 28.

I hate to break it to you, but one day, if you don't die, you'll be "like 40" also, genius.

Name some rappers who hate on young artist? I see more young artist hating on other young artist.

Meanwhile damn near every successful rapper is above 30 or close to 40. Kendrick is the youngest one at 28.

I hate to break it to you, but one day, if you don't die, you'll be "like 40" also, genius.
And when I'm 40 I won't hate on the generations that come after me

Bruh said nothing about age he just didn't like those beats

In 1996 those beats were hot but in 2016 you can make any Preemo beat in 5-10 minutes in any DAW.

This is inaccurate on so many levels :lol: there's a reason why there's multiple Lex Luger/Sonny Digital/etc clones running around today and not Pharrell/Timbo/Premo clones

Last edited:
This is inaccurate on so many levels :lol: there's a reason why there's multiple Lex Luger/Sonny Digital/etc clones running around today and not Pharrell/Timbo/Premo clones

There are definitely a lot of Premo clones

You just don't hear about them because nobody tryna hear that **** lol.

I can throw any 70's sample into Fruity Slicer in FL Studio right now, put it on auto slice, press around with it, throw a drum loop on it and I got a Preemo beat. Gross Beat for the scratches.

10 minutes.

There are also 5-10 minute Lex and co. clones too.

Timbo and Pharrell beats still hard to this day. Like I said he's a legend for what he contributed but as far as how the beats hold up today he don't belong with Pharrell and Timb.

It's nothing wrong with that, the same way nobody trying to listen to rap from the 70's but we respect that they pioneered.

I can throw any 70's sample into Fruity Slicer in FL Studio right now, put it on auto slice, press around with it, throw a drum loop on it and I got a Preemo beat. Gross Beat for the scratches.

10 minutes.

Timbo and Pharrell beats still hard to this day. Like I said he's a legend for what he contributed but as far as how the beats hold up today he don't belong with Pharrell and Timb.

It's nothing wrong with that, the same way nobody trying to listen to rap from the 70's but we respect that they pioneered.

:rofl:

You wylin my G, you think it's that easy to make premo beat you bugging listen to the Prhyme album and you saying he can't be mentioned with pharell and timbo foh!

Premo beats have infinite shelf life. They will never get stale. Thats why Dwyck, D'evils,A million and one questions, Nas is Like, Mass Appeal etc..still knock and sound clean and can still come out right now on any of those artists albums

10 minutes.

In the 90s and 00s, there weren't any Premo/Timbo/Pharrell clones. How many times can you post and be wrong? All that what you explained as being "easy" to make a Premo beat, is also wrong. You can't just DL something off the internet and make anything like his nor Timbaland and Pharrell's beats like you can Lex Luger, Sonny Digital, etc. You should just stop right there cause nobody tryna hear your ****.

In the 90s and 00s, there weren't any Premo/Timbo/Pharrell clones. How many times can you post and be wrong? All that what you explained as being "easy" to make a Premo beat, is also wrong. You can't just DL something off the internet and make anything like his nor Timbaland and Pharrell's beats like you can Lex Luger, Sonny Digital, etc. You should just stop right there cause nobody tryna hear your ****.

There were plenty of Timbo clones :lol:.

People who saying it's not hard to make a Preemo beat in 2016 probably have never messed around with making beats.

Last edited:
Dude really don't know what the hell he talkin bout. :lol:

Just say Premo's beats ain't YOUR taste and YOUR lil group of friends. When start saying **** like "Nobody wants to hear that in 2016" and "It's easy to make" you sound just as dumb as Uzi. That's like saying "Nobody wants to listen to Pac or Biggie in 2016". It sounds ******ed.

There were plenty of Timbo clones :lol:.

People who saying it's not hard to make a Preemo beat in 2016 probably have never messed around with making beats.

I used to actually like this song

Back
Top Bottom